Low Dose IGF, anyone?

lifterjaydawg said:
definatley keep us updated on the results. It will be interesting to hear about the gains from low dose igf.
Like others mentioned, I dont think the short IGF cycles are going to produce massive gains anywheres near what steroids will do. Its just not physiologically possible. I still cant believe people are bringing up "bang for the buck" arguements. Of course IGF or any peptide isnt going to compare to steroids. They are totally different and work through completely different mechanisms. Next Sunday will be 2 weeks and Ive even had some very difficult times personally this last week, so Im sure that had some impact on my potential progress. I'll be very happy to gain 2-3 pounds over the next 6 weeks. Im not altering my diet at all, so any gain or loss will be due to the IGF/ PGF.

I love it at 30mcg's, especially post cycle or if I'm feeling a little sick. I saw hyperplasia when I first used it, but not anymore.

A light bulb went off for me when I read that discussion. Maybe one of the reasons why people don't see much muscular bodyweight gain DURING the cycle of IGF-1 is becasue any possible hyperplasia won't show up on the scale for weeks as one would need to cause hypertrophy in any new fibers created.

DocJ said:
A light bulb went off for me when I read that discussion. Maybe one of the reasons why people don't see much muscular bodyweight gain DURING the cycle of IGF-1 is becasue any possible hyperplasia won't show up on the scale for weeks as one would need to cause hypertrophy in any new fibers created.

That's exactly what i've gathered. I only used one vial but maybe it'll be enough to really see some solid results in my next Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle, that's what i was hoping for, not a short-term gain

My experiment just went to crap. Did 600mg EQ 75mg NPP EOD and 30mg dbol started yesterday. Im going to contiune with the IGF I have opened, but Im going to save the MGF for another IGF/MGF cycle.

DocJ said:
I'd say months.

pineapple said:
I'd say months.
Yes, for the average person that's probably correct. However, if one was using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after the IGF-1 it would most likely speed up the hypertrophy process of the new fibers...just speculation of course.

DocJ said:
Yes, for the average person that's probably correct. However, if one was using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after the IGF-1 it would most likely speed up the hypertrophy process of the new fibers...just speculation of course.

I'd like to think you speculation is correct... :druggie:

Aczech said:
I'd like to think you speculation is correct... :druggie:
A new experiment is coming to me....alternating 4 week cycles of IGF-1 and test suspension, all site injects of course, about 5-6 months straight...any volunteers? Ok, fine I'll try it sometime in the future :afro:

i'll try it aft my next tren/test cycle. I hope test susp doesn't hurt too much.

Aczech said:
i'll try it aft my next tren/test cycle. I hope test susp doesn't hurt too much.
To be honest, it probably won't be too much fun but I LOVE suspension so I'd put up with the discomfort.

Back