Low dose test anavar

novice1

Looking to drop about 10-15 lbs without too much loss of muscle...Currently 36 yrs old.....Any thoughts on this cylce....250mg Test E for 10weeks, with 40mg anavar every day for 8 weeks...Would also use arimidex to prevent water retention I get with test....Will do cardio every day...Moderate amount of lifting...

What are your thoughts....Will this give those kind of results...

Yes (and what are the rest of your stat's please.. weight, height, history, etc.??)
I prefer Aromasin (or AIFM is another choice).. a-dex is crappy Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for men, in my opinion.
I'd run it for 12 weeks. No less then 300/week on the test and wait and run the Var the last 8 weeks. That way your getting highest level of test with your var. Great synergistic restults!! Then proper PCT.

I'm 5'6" 180lbs....Lifting for years, but the last 2 have been really hard...Long hours at work and 2 major shoulder surgeries...Puttin on fat for the first time. Probably won't be able to lift really heavy anymore, but will focus more on higher reps and better form. would love to drop the lbs and keep what muscle I have or even add a little more...

Looking to drop about 10-15 lbs without too much loss of muscle...Currently 36 yrs old.....Any thoughts on this cylce....250mg Test E for 10weeks, with 40mg anavar every day for 8 weeks...Would also use arimidex to prevent water retention I get with test....Will do cardio every day...Moderate amount of lifting...

What are your thoughts....Will this give those kind of results...

test var is a great stack. not that i have much to reference being this is my first cycle, but i noticed a huge difference when i added var for the last 6 weeks.

i would go test cyp 400 mg/week ... var 40 mg/day

even at that dose you wont need much adex. im only taking .25mg EOD. i tried .5mg EOD but it made my joints hurt too bad. If you are taking 250 mg/week of test you probably dont even need adex, but again i would bump that to 400.

I'm 5'6" 180lbs....Lifting for years, but the last 2 have been really hard...Long hours at work and 2 major shoulder surgeries...Puttin on fat for the first time. Probably won't be able to lift really heavy anymore, but will focus more on higher reps and better form. would love to drop the lbs and keep what muscle I have or even add a little more...

I see... well, I think you'll enjoy the cycle at the very least. The problem is BF.. if your BF % is high, you won't see many physical gains with the var as it shows up better when your BF is below 14-15%. You should however notice the strength increase, some slight BF% drop, and maybe a little body recomp with the two together. Keep your cardio up as well and your diet clean and indeficit (for losing).. the cycle will help you retain most of your muscle. Good luck bro.

Back