Low dose test is very underrated

China_Wall

So after years of being on everything under the sun, and a lot of it... the last few months I’ve been running just 300mg test along with 200mg deca, and I feel great... I’m pretty sure at 44 this is all I need, maybe throw some var in for kicks now and then, but I do feel good

And... today there just happened to be two rather attractive ladies at the gym that decided to do some straight leg dead lifts right in front of me, life is good lol

Hope everyone is doing well, I’ve been a bit of a ghost lately

Last edited:
Reactions: IMT
Is this a c r u i s e or a cycle? Great that you are happy with the results!! No doubt that it's safer to low dose with fewer compounds. No need to take the risk if your results are good at this dosage. Hope things continue going well for ya bro

How much longer do you plan on running this bro, what do your bloods look like?

That's a nice low dose. Therapeutic deca dose and enough test to keep you feeling good and to keep the noodle working:)

Low dose in this forum. High dose over in the TRT sub forum. I***8217;m actually on 300/week for TRT and it***8217;s never got me over 800 or so. My doc initially told me no one should ever take more than 100, now he***8217;s prescribing 300.

Low dose in this forum. High dose over in the TRT sub forum. I***8217;m actually on 300/week for TRT and it***8217;s never got me over 800 or so. My doc initially told me no one should ever take more than 100, now he***8217;s prescribing 300.

Damn! 300mg per week of cyp for trt is insane. I’m at 180mg per week and have levels around 1100-1200.

I’m a huge believer that less is more and the diminishing returns curve is sharp.

As 3J would say diet is king.

That***8217;s just what it takes to get me into normal range:(

I***8217;ve always ate the stuff up. It makes my endo nervous, and honestly it makes me a little nervous. It***8217;s not like I***8217;m getting TT levels that are considered high from it.

Arg. Haven***8217;t been around much lately but why are my posts getting all shit on? I don***8217;t remember that happening before...

Arg. Haven***8217;t been around much lately but why are my posts getting all shit on? I don***8217;t remember that happening before...

Personal advice from experience being given, or are you talking about the numbers after some words in your post? sometimes when i add ' it shows a
**** and numbers.

Last edited:
Back