Low Ejaculations Volume from gear?

Gambit

I ended my first cycle of Winstrol 50mg/Ed for about 6 weeks 3 months ago.

But for the past 3 weeks my ejaculation volume has drastically decrease, to almost shooting blanks (orgasm still intense). My only change in diet is I've been on creatine for 5 weeks now (but I've taken creatine before).

Is this a result from gear 3 months ago? Or creatine? I don't want to waste money going to doctors if its a result of gear. Has anyone experience this? Would clomid fix this?

I am 29 years old. I know as you get older it decreases but not this dramatically and like almost overnight!!!!

I am serious, please help if you can. Thank you.

I've experienced loss of ejaculation volume when coming off cycles but they were not very dramatical.
When on a cycle I'm ejaculating like Peter North but when coming off it goes down to less then my normal amount but just after a couple of weeks it goes back to normal.

I've experienced reduced ejaculation volume coming off a dbol cycle. Everything should go back to normal soon.

so 3 months ain't a long time? Seems like long to me. But it happened like 10 weeks after my cycle ended.

I don't see how the gear would cause that problem. Keep in mind that 90% or so of the total volume is just fluid not sperm from your balls. Even if your balls are completely shut down it shouldn't have have a huge impact on the total volume. Maybe you should have it checked out.

Back