Low free testosterone (BLOOD WORK INCLUDED)

Tren.Gains.Brah

As you can see, total T looks ok but free T is low....
Also FSH looks to be on the low side.

I took this test at 1130 am which is half way through the day for me since I wake up around 6 am.

could taking the test late in the day have cause my free T levels to be low?

did you fast before this test? did you have coffee, tea or milk before?

you cannot make your own rules when it comes to blood testing as when you wake up and get tested your levels will be natural but if taken later in the day it will have an impact on your test results. just my 2ccs worth.

Last edited:
Interesting how after July 17th they are ratcheting down the reference test levels.

Any conspiracy theories out there? Are we slowly being turned into women by GMO soybeans???

Interesting how after July 17th they are ratcheting down the reference test levels.

Any conspiracy theories out there? Are we slowly being turned into women by GMO soybeans???

I started a thread about this. The range we have been enjoying ( 348-1197 ) comes from the Framingham heart study, which only included participants between the ages of 18 to 40.

I suspect they are substituting data from a wider age range. Since the FDA is hostile to anti-aging medicine, perhaps there has been some pressure to make this change.

"The best way you can destroy a people is to take away their ability to reproduce themselves."
-Boys in the Hood

Last edited:
did you fast before this test? did you have coffee, tea or milk before?

you cannot make your own rules when it comes to blood testing as when you wake up and get tested your levels will be natural but if taken later in the day it will have an impact on your test results. just my 2ccs worth.

I was fasted while taking the test but I probably had 2 or 3 cups of coffee.

Back