Low sex drive while cruising ... ED???

Cherries6951

So I’m currently cruising on 300mg of test a week split into two injections ( Wed night & Sunday night) and I’m taking 1 nolva tab a day (have been for a while with no issues until now)

Currently 24 years old 173 lbs 9% bodyfat, diet is in check , not holding onto any excess water , no itchy nipples or gyno or anything of that sort. BUT I feel like my libido has dropped over these last few weeks for some odd reason… wake up with morning wood but don’t get mid day erections like I was , I almost have to kinda go out of my way to rub one out … maybe it’s psychological ? Thoughts ? While having sex right before ejaculating start going soft , this has never happened to me before wonder why all of a sudden ? Thoughts ?
I debated blasting to 600mg test but when I drop down to cruise I break out on my back for 2-3 weeks and I’m not looking forward to that , currently no acne so I don’t want any & ive been making steady gains on 300mg a week .

Estrogen. Classic signs it is high. Get blood testing to know for sure, and take an AI at that dose of test.

I've cruised on as little at 100 test and estrogen was still borderline high, at 300 I would need AI for sure.

Nolva doesnt stop aromatase from making estrogen. It competes with estrogen for receptors. It's masking the usual symptoms of high e.

I was on 200mg wk test cyp and 1 mg anastrozole wk and had igh estrogen. Some days I'd beat my weiner like it owed me money.

Back