Low sperm count help needed

tearingitup

Let me be the first to kick my own ass for this one. I stupidly, naively and without doubt uneducatedly did two very short courses of steroids. The first in August of last year, sustanon 250 at a stupidly high dose of a gram a week for 8 weeks. I then did another course of test e in January of this year for 4 weeks until my partner found out and put the brakes on it. Here's the bit where I kick my own ass! I didn't run a pct on either cycle aside from running liquid letro. Stupid stupid stupid! My partner and I have been trying for kids since I stopped so I decided to get a sperm count done back in april. In the past I've had counts of around 40 million per mil. This time around, 3 million! I checked my fsh, lh and test and all came back normal. Lh around 7.6, fsh 10 and test 21.3 (uk figures) I researched these and they all check out ok. I've waited 8 weeks as advised by my fertility clinic and had another one done today. Count came back as 6 million. My hormone picture is in check so I'm at a loss as to what to do. Is there any point running a pct if hormones are all back on track. My fertility clinic seems to think its permenantly damaged my counts so this is a throw out to anyone who has any idea about this kinda thing. Is there anything I can do to restore my counts or is it the end of the road for me? I was thinking clomid but I'm sure all that'll do is set my hormone picture right which it already is anyway. Any help, please no ass kickings (the wife is doing enough of that) would be really appreciated.

I would look into HCG as well... On a natural note.. look into a ZMA (iffy here) and Rezveratrol... there have been studies that these seem to increase sperm counts... However I don't think they will help as much as HCG will but hey if its serious look into it.

thanks for your responses fellas. Forgive my naievity in this area but I assumed that hcg raised or mimicked fsh but if mine is normal along with my lh and test the hcg wouldn't be doing anything that my normal hormone levels are doing. I'm beginning to think I may have acquired primary hypogonadism but I'm not entirely sure. Any further advice, *guidance would be really appreciated

I agree with the other guys, I would try some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but more importantly I would do some research on cabergoline. Also known as "anti-p". Cabergoline is used during deca only cycles to stop "deca Dick". It's also used to increase sperm count, and semen volume. I think this is your best bet. Im sure this website profiles this drug. Good luck.

It mimics LH not FSH. It is primarily used to increase fertility in women but it has also been reported to increase sperm production in males. It's readily available and cheap. It's worth a try. If it doesn't help I would look into HMG.

Are you concerned you cant have kids? or do you plan on wanting some in the near future? if so I will give you baby protocol to use... to make sure you get your sperm back to where it should be.

Don't say I never gave you anything...

ANY testosterone that you take will shut down your own production...in order for your natural test levels to recover you cannot take any testosterone or AAS AT ALL. Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor that also increases natural testosterone production...

Here is what i would do:

Wk 1: 1500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 2: 1500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 3: 1000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 4: 1000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x per week (mon, thurs), 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 5: 100mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 6: 50mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 7: 50mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 8: 50mg of clomid per day, 25mg of Aromasin per day
Wk 9-10: 25mg of Aromasin per day

Remember during this time you cannot take any AAS whatsoever...no test, no gels, nothing...3-4 weeks after you are finished this protocol get your test and sperm count checked again. If your sperm count is not where it should be after the said baby protocol, then you have problems lol ;)

im curious now brother ...

Were you thinking of having more kids?

Off subject a ill but I haven't been here long enough to post a forum or just don't know how yet. I been on test e. and deca for 8 weeks and got 4 more weeks to go. My balls have been glowing red and highly sensitive for 3 weeks. I started armidexx about that long ago. Any help would b appreciated

1st) How are you running the arimidexx ???? any other symptoms ?? what lab?

2nd) you may want to start your own thread, this sounds pretty serious sh*t bro.

Off subject a ill but I haven't been here long enough to post a forum or just don't know how yet. I been on test e. and deca for 8 weeks and got 4 more weeks to go. My balls have been glowing red and highly sensitive for 3 weeks. I started armidexx about that long ago. Any help would b appreciated

thanks for your responses fellas. Forgive my naievity in this area but I assumed that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) raised or mimicked fsh but if mine is normal along with my lh and test the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wouldn't be doing anything that my normal hormone levels are doing. I'm beginning to think I may have acquired primary hypogonadism but I'm not entirely sure. Any further advice, *guidance would be really appreciated

If you are from UK you may want to consider paying to see an endocrinologist privately about this issue and if you are concerned about hypogonadism. Also, has your fertility clinic discussed with you your options of assisted conception i.e. IUI, GIFT or ICSI. ICSI - Intracytoplasmic sperm injection can be used when a male partner has a low sperm count as only one sperm is needed - you have 6 million to choose from.

the cost for those treatments?

If you are from UK you may want to consider paying to see an endocrinologist privately about this issue and if you are concerned about hypogonadism. Also, has your fertility clinic discussed with you your options of assisted conception i.e. IUI, GIFT or ICSI. ICSI - Intracytoplasmic sperm injection can be used when a male partner has a low sperm count as only one sperm is needed - you have 6 million to choose from.

it may be tad cheaper to give my protocol a go first :)

some assisted conception treatments are available on the NHS...not sure on the criteria that would need to be met. Paying to have them privately is around £3000-£5000.

Back