low t, endo put me on clomid for a year, help analyzing bloodwork please.

rational16

so I had low t due to aas use(did not share that info with the endo). went to the endo. she put me on clomid initially just for 3-4 months to see how i reacted. i missed my follow up appointment and couldn't not get another one for a while very busy and im canada so no private endos, (emailed her and she just told me to slowly reduce the amounts and stay on it. so I was on clomid for almost 9 months. started at 25 mg clomid everyday day for 1 month and then 25mg EOD for the next 2 months. i missed the follow up and she made me change it to every 3 days for a few months then eventually every 4 days. she wasnt against TRT but said because i want to have kids yet it may not be the best decision.

saw her today, and she told me to stop the clomid and see if my test levels stabalize or if they fall back down we will go from there, again she said if i lost some weight, didnt drink as much it would increase test, and that TRT is a lifetime thing and IF i wanted kids it could affect that.

what do you guys think? I feel great, and the last months dropped 10 lbs and look alot better with minimal exercise/diet over the holidays.

Blood work starting from before Clomid april 2017 up to January 2018(at bottom)

blood before clomid: april 2017

TSH 2.52 Mu/l REF RANGE 0.32-5.04
LH 5.3 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 2.3 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 7.9 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 9.9 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6
estradiol 81 pmol/L REF RANGE <157
Test Free 204 pmol/L REF RANGE 115-577
Test Bioavail 4.8 nmol/l REF RANGE 2.7-13.5
SHBG 18.5 NMOL/l REF RANGE 10.0-70.0

blood 1 month after clomid for the follow ups this is all that was tested except BIO AVAIL TEST AND SHBG as in canada they wont show it if your TEST levels go between normal ranges

MAY 2017

LH 12.1 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 5.4 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 20.2 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 9.9 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

Blood 2 months after June 2017

LH 11.9 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 5.0 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 18.9 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 7.3 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

June20th 2017 results

LH 8.3 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 5.0 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 16.6 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 6.4 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

25 MG CLOMID EVERY 3 DAYS FOR 2 MONTHS FROM JULY TO SEPTEMBER

September 2017

LH 7.5 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 4.8 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 19.9 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 9.4 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

CLOMID IS NOW EVERY 4 DAYS 25 MG

December 2017

LH 11.8 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 3.8 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 14.2 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 18.7 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

January 2018 results

LH 13 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 4.2 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 21.1 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 11.6 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

If you feel great with the clomid then i would stay with that plan. Particularly if you want kids. That's just me though. Sounds and looks lile you had a good response to clomid mono therapy.

id actually give what she's saying a shot.. clomid is used to help restart natty test production..

and if you can have your test levels be within normal range without it, why take it?

Was under the impression that you are still on clomid. If this is true and your test levels are good and you feel great then..........i would see what my level was 6 weeks after discontinuing clomid and what I feel like. If you feel good on clomid and your level is good on clomid then stay on longer and try to stop later. From my experience and the experience of people close to me.....there seems to be zero problems with long term clomid use. Many docs prescribe clomid permanently. If clomid makes your level good and makes you feel great then why EVER come off? Just my 2 cents. Best of luck with whateveryou decide bro.
If you need trt there are some GREAT docs on here that can help

Interesting thread, how long you've used steroids for? Keep us posted in next months about the situation
here is my history

last time i used was in 2015,

the rest is from years before. the first ones were me not knowing a thing.

History

march-may 2015
12 wk test p - 180mg EOD
WKS 1-8 Anavar 60mg ED
Adex .25 eod from start

PCT 5 days after last shot
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 50/25/25/25

june-sept2013
12 week test p - 150mg EOD
WKS 1-8 Ana Anavar 60mg ED
Adex .25 eod from start

PCT 5 days after last shot
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 50/25/25/25

was off for 3 years before any of the upper cycles heres what i had done before (without any good research)

deca/winny one cycle
mast/equip one cycle
test-p/var one cycle

sorry boys, i just went on a vacation for 2 weeks. I did not stop the clomid until now, as i didnt want to have any crash effects while I was on vacay. I have stopped now, will do the bloods in about 6 weeks and see how my Test reacts without clomid and hopefully it has "restart"

thanks for the replys!

sorry boys, i just went on a vacation for 2 weeks. I did not stop the clomid until now, as i didnt want to have any crash effects while I was on vacay. I have stopped now, will do the bloods in about 6 weeks and see how my Test reacts without clomid and hopefully it has "restart"

thanks for the replys!

Sounds great bro. Please keep us updated. Many people can learn from your experience. Kinda what we're all here for. :)
Good luck

thanks for the replys!

Hope you had a great vacation with issues.

hey Boys, Back here for Quick update on this, So after I came from my trip, I realized i was actually toning and dropping weight alot more consistently, am on a 12 week clean diet/workout regimen and with summer coming, i didnt wanna risk going back to LOW t and turning into a whale again (even with diet/exercise) i cudnt lose weight and kept gaining before the clomid. The remaining prescribed clomid i have taking it .25 every 4 days will last me about another 4 months (15 - 50mcg pills left, takin half a pill .25mcg every 4 days) is 4 months from today. Id rather be happy during summer n fit and lose as much weight and what not now, and see if my Test has rebounded without it or not In the colder months. Lol, its not the doctors orders but yeah. and i will then wait 1 month then do the bloodwork to see how my levels react without the dr prescribed Clomid. Im just feeling tpo good right now, looking good, and every other summer ive been hiding. so the Update on how T levels react without clomid wont come for another 5 months yet.

See you guys then.

hey Boys, Back here for Quick update on this, So after I came from my trip, I realized i was actually toning and dropping weight alot more consistently, am on a 12 week clean diet/workout regimen and with summer coming, i didnt wanna risk going back to LOW t and turning into a whale again (even with diet/exercise) i cudnt lose weight and kept gaining before the clomid. The remaining prescribed clomid i have taking it .25 every 4 days will last me about another 4 months (15 - 50mcg pills left, takin half a pill .25mcg every 4 days) is 4 months from today. Id rather be happy during summer n fit and lose as much weight and what not now, and see if my Test has rebounded without it or not In the colder months. Lol, its not the doctors orders but yeah. and i will then wait 1 month then do the bloodwork to see how my levels react without the dr prescribed Clomid. Im just feeling tpo good right now, looking good, and every other summer ive been hiding. so the Update on how T levels react without clomid wont come for another 5 months yet.

See you guys then.

Feeling good is great and good to hear. Where you able to keep a solid diet while on your trip? was it overseas?

See you guys then.

So, was this trip business or pleasure?

OP here bumping an old thread with an update. I stopped the Clomid in OCT 2018 after about 17 months on it. for the past 6 months i have been getting bloods and my TEST levels consistenly sit at 13-18 nmol range is (8.4-28.8 nmol/l) before the clomid i was at about 4.3. So although my test is not the highest its better than before and im happy.

i Also then stopped my syntroid to see how My bloods would look. here are the results 3 months no synthroid and 6 months off clomid
TSH 2.16 mU/L REF Range 0.32-5.04 MU/L
LH 6.0 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 2.9 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 13.1 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 7.5 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

One major problem is a started to develop Gyno. So i went back to my endo today and she has given me TAMOXIFEN to try for 3 months. can anyone chime on what i should expect with TAMI. and how it can affect my test?

One major problem is a started to develop Gyno. So i went back to my endo today and she has given me TAMOXIFEN to try for 3 months. can anyone chime on what i should expect with TAMI. and how it can affect my test?

Worst part by far is loss of libido or ED even though it should raise your testo levels by about 10%, it can also cause side effects most commonly associated with high estrogen.
With that said, it removed my gyno just this year.

Worst part by far is loss of libido or ED even though it should raise your testo levels by about 10%, it can also cause side effects most commonly associated with high estrogen.
With that said, it removed my gyno just this year.

I forgot to mention, you can combat most of the negative side effects from long term use of nolvadex with proviron and aromasin.
It will also be beneficial in your gyno treatment.

I had to use my phone and get pharmacological references but I did debate an endocrinologist to a stand still that aromatase inhibitors to lower estrogen production was better than masking the symptoms with SERMS and such
As simple as I can boil my situation down to is my medications cause increased aromatase production and estrogen conversion. SERMs are just a pain killer. It might cover my symptoms, but doesn't treat the cause.

Each med has its use and its definitely not standardized. TRT can be from a clomid script, asin script, HCG clear up to test/AI/HCG with some clomid on the side.

Thanks for updating !

OP here bumping an old thread with an update. I stopped the Clomid in OCT 2018 after about 17 months on it. for the past 6 months i have been getting bloods and my TEST levels consistenly sit at 13-18 nmol range is (8.4-28.8 nmol/l) before the clomid i was at about 4.3. So although my test is not the highest its better than before and im happy.

i Also then stopped my syntroid to see how My bloods would look. here are the results 3 months no synthroid and 6 months off clomid
TSH 2.16 mU/L REF Range 0.32-5.04 MU/L
LH 6.0 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 2.9 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 13.1 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 7.5 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

what dosages of tamox are you taking?

Back