low test high deca=less bloat?

3dwin

anyone ever tried low test (100mg/w) high deca (300-500mg/w)? what was bloat like?
i ran test/deca cycle a few times before (both at same dose or test higher) and even on low carb diet this combo bloat me pretty bad.

anyone ever tried low test (100mg/w) high deca (300-500mg/w)? what was bloat like?
i ran test/deca cycle a few times before (both at same dose or test higher) and even on low carb diet this combo bloat me pretty bad.

Which AI were you using ?

And did you run Bloodwork to check your Estradiol ?

I've run some Pretty High Doses of Test/Deca when I was younger.
And found that I could keep the Bloating to a Minimum if my Estradiol was in range.

Plus, I've always run Proviron with every Cycle since 78'.
Cause it works Synergistically with your AI and any other Compound that you are running
And that's All we had back then, No AI's or SERM's................................. JP

And found that I could keep the Bloating to a Minimum if my Estradiol was in range.

Cause it works Synergistically with your AI and any other Compound that you are running
And that's All we had back then, No AI's or SERM's................................. JP

Yeah my buddy called it ^^^ OP!!

Most important question OP is did you do BW and watch your E2. Just because you may not have suffered stronger sides just raising your E2 at modest levels still equates to water. However your diet falls into Question. :dunno:

Oh and also were you running an AI ???

OMM

Last edited:

Hey jp

My e2 was withing the range ~ 23-25 .
i always use aromasin in every blast and letro when i go back to my trt dose /aromasin is expensive/ ...
one more thing
even test e @ 250mg/w bloat me and adding 100 200mg nandrolone double the bloat .

Hey jp

My e2 was withing the range ~ 23-25 .
i always use aromasin in every blast and letro when i go back to my trt dose /aromasin is expensive/ ...
one more thing
even test e @ 250mg/w bloat me and adding 100 200mg nandrolone double the bloat .

Optimal Levels of Estradiol go by age for Men ~ will post at the bottom.
Aromasin is my AI of choice for quite a few years now.

My Problem with using Letrozole is 2-Fold.
1st ~ if you Stop suddenly, you'll get Estrogen Rebound, you need to cut-down over a couple of weeks to avoid this.
2nd ~ you can easily Crash your Estradiol and get Bad Joint Pain, since a little Letrozole goes a long way.

If you are Bloating on even Small Doses of Test.
You need to watch your Diet, especially if Wheat is in your Diet.
Wheat will Bloat you, and some are More Sensitive to it than others.

I would suggest the Elimination Diet, where you take a Food out of your Diet for a Week, and Track any Noticeable changes.
It could be that you are Sensitive to certain foods, the Elimination Diet will show you which ones.................... JP
P.S.
Here's the Range for Estradiol by Age for Men.

To answer these questions, we can go back to a 2000 Clinical Endocrinology study where they summarized a variety of hormone levels by age, including estradiol:

20-29: 102.9 pmol/l
30-39: 94.17 pmol/l
40-49: 90.76 pmol/l
50-59: 81.02 pmol/l
60-69: 78.82 pmol/l
70-80: 80.37 pmol/l

The above are in international units and not the standard pg/ml, so let me do that conversion for everyone reading this in the U.S. (The appropriate conversion factor is 3.671.)

20-29: 28.0 pg/ml
30-39: 25.7 pg/ml
40-49: 24.7 pg/ml
50-59: 22.1 pg/ml
60-69: 21.5 pg/ml
70-80: 21.9 pg/ml

For God's sake "jp" :dance2: ya think we could get more info like this around here. That was a great post man. I learned a lot 'jp" seriously.

Well you needed some input there OP, ha... see you came to O'logy and we had an experienced member to help you with some pertinent Q's.

Some humor here,.... good to here from you "3dwin". I see you haven't posted much while being here since 2012 so maybe you'll log this cycle here again. :dunno:

OMM :)

Does deca mess with prolactin?

Yes... It has with me. But don't remember what dosages I was doing. Probably high I'll bet. But sorry no help here ..

Then again I can say I didn't do many of my bulking compounds on low dosages. :insane2: back then ,more is / was better. :Pat:

OMM

Last edited:
All 19-nors does but only if you fail to control estrogen which is a prerequisite.

Santa is on spot ^^^ and yes even though people don't think 19-nors can aromatize so they don't know it can screw with your prolactin. Thats where the Caber comes in ..You know that, I believe.

OMM

Optimal Levels of Estradiol go by age for Men ~ will post at the bottom.
Aromasin is my AI of choice for quite a few years now.

My Problem with using Letrozole is 2-Fold.
1st ~ if you Stop suddenly, you'll get Estrogen Rebound, you need to cut-down over a couple of weeks to avoid this.
2nd ~ you can easily Crash your Estradiol and get Bad Joint Pain, since a little Letrozole goes a long way.

If you are Bloating on even Small Doses of Test.
You need to watch your Diet, especially if Wheat is in your Diet.
Wheat will Bloat you, and some are More Sensitive to it than others.

I would suggest the Elimination Diet, where you take a Food out of your Diet for a Week, and Track any Noticeable changes.
It could be that you are Sensitive to certain foods, the Elimination Diet will show you which ones.................... JP
P.S.
Here's the Range for Estradiol by Age for Men.

To answer these questions, we can go back to a 2000 Clinical Endocrinology study where they summarized a variety of hormone levels by age, including estradiol:

20-29: 102.9 pmol/l
30-39: 94.17 pmol/l
40-49: 90.76 pmol/l
50-59: 81.02 pmol/l
60-69: 78.82 pmol/l
70-80: 80.37 pmol/l

The above are in international units and not the standard pg/ml, so let me do that conversion for everyone reading this in the U.S. (The appropriate conversion factor is 3.671.)

20-29: 28.0 pg/ml
30-39: 25.7 pg/ml
40-49: 24.7 pg/ml
50-59: 22.1 pg/ml
60-69: 21.5 pg/ml
70-80: 21.9 pg/ml

Thank you jp

I'm pretty sure it's not e2/diet related because According to this study my Estradiol level is where it should be and as i mentioned in my first post even on low carb diet deca turn me into a blowfish .
Yes water retention is a common side effect of nandrolone but i guess testosterone boost deca sides .
For next blast i'll keep test low 100-150mg and run deca higher .
Let's see how it goes

Can it be something to do with metabolites or something?

I went onto TRT and blew up but not smooth. 3J or someone posted about glucose and water swelling and filling my muscles.

Could deca cause any. . . .our skin cells to fill up and cause the bloated look along with increased glucose storage?

Thank you jp

I'm pretty sure it's not e2/diet related because According to this study my Estradiol level is where it should be and as i mentioned in my first post even on low carb diet deca turn me into a blowfish .
Yes water retention is a common side effect of nandrolone but i guess testosterone boost deca sides .
For next blast i'll keep test low 100-150mg and run deca higher .
Let's see how it goes

What are your Low Carb Days in Grams.
As this varies a lot person to person.

Give me your Carb Consumption for the Week, by Day.
Low Carb Days in Grams ~ How many Days per week for each one below.
High Carb Days in Grams.
Medium Carb Days in Grams.

Usually if E-2 is in Range, then it's Diet related.
Please give me your Current Stats.
Age/Height/Weight/Approx Body Fat Percent................................ JP

So much retarded advice... Jp you got a lot of holes in your game to figure out.. thats all i can say. You are not a coach or something in real life?

To op, i think youll be fine with the 100/400 combo.

The notorious deca dick that noone gets unless they go too high with both compounds?
Let me ask you something, have you tried it? The 100/400 combo?

Back