low test levels post cycle

prozak

I came off a 6 month cycle of test at 500mg/week, about 4,5 months ago.
Stupid that I was i didnt use any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and ended the cycle with a nolva post cycle therapy (pct) only.
Now during these 4 months since my post cycle therapy (pct) ended I've been feeling like complete SHIT.
I have no sexdrive, been rapidly loosing gains and putting on fat, depressions, back/knee aches, acne, etc.. So I went to the doc and got some bloodwork done, everything came back fine except testosterone wich came back at 8,3 (lab range: 8-34). Being 25 years old I should obviously be much higher on that scale. Now the doc doenst want to do anything and insists on me waiting another 6 months and get retested and then go from there..
6 months with low test is alot of time and I've already lost a great deal of my gains..
I'm wondering if a combo of clomid/nolva would be worth a try?
And how about HCG, is it an option at this point?
..or perhaps waiting is the best thing to do?
Is there a chance of me fully recovering or am i f'cked for life?

Sorry I don't have anything good to add to this but I would like to ask a question. Did you tell your doctor what you had been using? I think his wait and see policy would change if he knew how you got in this situation. I am new here and trying to learn as much as I can but it sounds like your doc may not have a full grasp as to the extent of the problem if he didn't know how you got that way to begin with.

I have seen a few posts like this in my search for information and every time it leaves me wondering if they were 100% honest with the doctor they were seeing.

Whats up buddy. I feel your pain and know first hand what thats all about. First off you should be fine. I had the same thing happen to me after a cycle without out taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only clomid. I had low test and absolutly 0 sperm. Talk about a mind fuck. I was beginning to think that I screwed myself up for life and that I would never have kids. i went to a urologist and went on hcg. He prescribed 3cc once every 3rd day and now it is 2 months later and my sperm count is over 30 mill and the sex drive that i got from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) itself was awesome. So relax and know that its not unheard of. Its because of the bodies supression of your natural production that throws thing out of wack and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will give you the jumpstart to get you right. Good luck and in the future make sure you use proper post cycle therapy (pct) and maybe even take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle.

Thanks for the post, largekarl. Did you maintain normal test levels after withdrawing the HCG?
I'm still wondering wether or not I should do another post cycle therapy (pct) with a nolva/clomid combo, or if it would be a waste of money/effort.
HCG sounds interesting but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk to use that stuff on you'r own, I dont wanna end up screwing things up even more..
..and yeah, I was totally honest with my doctor about what i've used and the post cycle therapy (pct) and everything else..
Any more inputs/ideas would be appreciated..

Back