Low Testosterone at 19 from steroids! dont know how to get it back up!

I have a pic up. Once again, you are not proving very intelligent but referring to others as "dumb fucks"

Nice pic rat and if u know anything why do he have a pair of tits with that lump dick? Read between the lines its not likely he screwed bc of aas. Everyone wants to blame steroids.. And ur probley some little skinny fuck..

i gotta agree with mike,you just dont do this kind of stuff just because somebody else does it,read and research and ask questions.....
i know everybody makes mistakes,so have I,but just be prepared and know what to do if something happens
I agree with Zeek to brother,listen to him,you are to way to young for your htpa to be messed up permantly,go back to the doctor after the clomid therapy and you may havet to get on hcg for a while to jump start your nuts again,good luck man

Nice pic rat and if u know anything why do he have a pair of tits with that lump dick? Read between the lines its not likely he screwed bc of aas. Everyone wants to blame steroids.. And ur probley some little skinny fuck..

I don't know what you're asking... He's crashed his natural test if that is what you mean and he mentions nothing about gyno. I don't know what you mean by "why do he have a pair of tits with lump dick".

I hope English is not your first language. If not, I commend you for trying. If it is, let's just agree not to speak anymore. Or in your language, Pleez dnt taulk too me agaain

Don't mean to hijack your thread with this nonsense Mbr. I hope all of your concerns and questions have been addressed. Feel free to PM me anytime. Good luck man!

And its called massive hands on a little phone..lol something u will NEVER understand only big guys do...lmo

I'm 235 pounds, 5'9'' and 14% bf... I'm like a little bulldog.. If you could call me anything it would be fat but I look pretty good at 14%. Definitely can't call me "little". Furthermore, I guarantee I know more about AAS than you do. You may be the dumbest person I've spoken to on here. That sounds funny but I'm serious. I hope no one would take advice from you...

I'm done here.. This is like trying to communicate with a retarded monkey whose only response is "dumb fuck rat". Doesn't even make sense to anyone who has been reading this thread. I wish you the best. Remember, the needle side of the syringe goes in your muscle. Not the plunger...

Aside from the obvious, like PCT and what not. You need to go see a doctor. A REAL doctor like a endocrinologist. You need to come clean with the doc and hopefully he can help get your system back on track. Whatever you do, don't touch another AAS until you're 30.

And ya'll stop arguing on this kid's thread. I'm sure he is sweating bullets knowing he could have potentially destroyed his dick for life, the bantering probably isn't helping his morale. I mean no disrespect to you guys but this poor kid has put himself in a shitty situation. We were all young and invincible once :D Some are just more lucky than others.

From my limited experience here on this site i have found alot of help. im sure some one will have some positive feedback to help you out!
dont get discouraged.

Hey Zeek! lol I'm not sure if you remember, about two years ago i post my first thread explaining the massive issue i got myself in. without doing any research, asking for any advice or pointers, i jumped into the steroid game and got myself into deep stuff by destroying my test because i didn't even know what PCT even meant. anyways, you might remember how the post became an argument and how everyone said my testosterone is permanently gone... my testosterone is at 363 and my free test is perfect, and honestly.. i like to thank you a lot because of what you told me, clomid worked amazingly and damn the road was a long nightmare!! once again, thanks for giving me that one little bit of hope.

Im 21 now and I'm actually thinking of getting back to some type of testosterone booster but definitely staying away from the needles until I'm in my late 20s and gone to plenty of research. I am a little scared honestly if that will affect my test again and shut down my levels but i want something not too powerful that so it can't affect it. there is this one supplement called TEST X180 I'm not sure if you heard of and it seems reliable. what do you think? any recommendations to boost test?

Diet and excercise! You could also use clomid to boost your test aswell, its very effective. Glad your feeling good again, although 363 isn't exactly optimal levels... But as long as you feel good, good to go!

Back