Lower doses of testosterone for a smaller guy

Juice Bigalow

For Ex: Would running 375mg of test e per week for a small guy be just as efficient as one of you bigger guys running it at 500 pw? Especially if the small guy has only been lifting seriously for a year. (IE. I definitely have a lot of room to gain naturally and still am gaining naturally... however... wouldn't running a proper cycle only speed up results? Correct me if Im wrong but logically it makes sense)

Note: I am not considering running a cycle anytime soon. I am taking austinite's advice from the other night and simply researching/planning appropriately.

When you think about it, it just isn't logical that body size would not matter. Every measure of testosterone level involves a unit of mass/volume.
Estimates of blood volume involve weight, typically 75cc per kg for adult males (varies with body composition).
Unless it can be shown that a smaller individual somehow metabolizes testosterone differently, An injection of x mg should result in a higher concentration of T in a lighter person with smaller blood volume.

When you think about it, it just isn't logical that body size would not matter. Every measure of testosterone level involves a unit of mass/volume.
Estimates of blood volume involve weight, typically 75cc per kg for adult males (varies with body composition).
Unless it can be shown that a smaller individual somehow metabolizes testosterone differently, An injection of x mg should result in a higher concentration of T in a lighter person with smaller blood volume.

This. Hormone panels are measured in ng/dL (nanogram/deciliter) so obviously the same volume of T should effect people of different masses differently.

Me personally I wouldn't over complicate things. Just do the basic recommendations to experiment with the steroid. For example with Testosterone the base level amount for a first time user is usually 500mgs. I find that to be personally a good starting point. Lol all though my first cycle I tried 500mgs and got greedy and bumped it up to 750mgs a week. I bumped it up before it even kicked in full blast I think.

I find studying different amounts people take and than going with the average that you find for a beginner is the best way to go about things. Some steroids though you want to possibly start a little lower with like Tren or Anadrol or halostein to see how you react to them.

Unless you're 100-125 it probably won't matter too much. Try a basic protocol. Worst case scenario you just get more out of your test.

Back