Lowering body fat

Cbone73

So I'm Not new to training or fat or anything.In fact I'm a personal trainer, but being a trainer for competition and body buildng is a whole different game that we're not taught how to do unless we take separate training.
What type of diet or even workouts do you use to get yourself to such a low body fat without burning muscle?
I was on a carb depleting and eating tons of protein diet and doing light cardio and heavy weight training and i found for me it just made me look skinny and really flattened my muscles. I woke up today looking like a skinny girl and ran for the brown rice and veggies.
what can i do to reduce my bodyfat without compromising muscle size and strength ?

When depleting carbs you will look flat after a while, you need to load on them to fill your muscle stores with glycogen. If you're looking to compete then you should enlist a nutritionist and trainer. Even knowledgable people get outside help because it's a process and we don't always stick to our gameplan when things don't look so great to us. Competing is a mind game.

When depleting carbs you will look flat after a while, you need to load on them to fill your muscle stores with glycogen. If you're looking to compete then you should enlist a nutritionist and trainer. Even knowledgable people get outside help because it's a process and we don't always stick to our gameplan when things don't look so great to us. Competing is a mind game.
Thanks, my boss wants to hook me up with some people who train personal trainers to get clients ready for competition. In doing so tey want to get me in competition shape for competition so i can train from experience. That might help me to see what will work for me

I want to discuise a few point about my fat with you. If you are really a trainer.
because there are so many person make wrong statement that are trainer.
I just ask a question that how to decrease the belly calories. because my wife has decrease her weight with exercise. but her belly calories does not decrease. her belly just like a sweet jelly ..,.
if you have any information then share or give any contact..

sorry for the late reply
the problem with the belly fat is you cannot spot train no matter what you do there's no such thing as spot training. she can do a million crunches and situps and it won't work... being a trainer the number one complaint from girls is their lower belly fat, from kids, from past bad diet, genetics. if she just has a really good over all weight training and cardio routine and eats really well with lower sodium diet she should see some results.. but if she's had kids there's only so far she can trick her hormones and genetics unless she's really committed to eating very well and training hard.
it never hurts to try a lot of different training routines as well plyometrics may be helpful to her.

sorry for the late reply
the problem with the belly fat is you cannot spot train no matter what you do there's no such thing as spot training. she can do a million crunches and situps and it won't work... being a trainer the number one complaint from girls is their lower belly fat, from kids, from past bad diet, genetics. if she just has a really good over all weight training and cardio routine and eats really well with lower sodium diet she should see some results.. but if she's had kids there's only so far she can trick her hormones and genetics unless she's really committed to eating very well and training hard.
it never hurts to try a lot of different training routines as well plyometrics may be helpful to her.

belly fat is pure diet... cardio and diet... eat clean... low sodium, high protein, complex carbs early in the day... even do cardio in the morning before breakfast as that will burn stored fat and boost metabolism rather then work off energy from your food.... and of course... drink lots of water!!! Stay fueled and hydrated :)

belly fat is pure diet... cardio and diet... eat clean... low sodium, high protein, complex carbs early in the day... even do cardio in the morning before breakfast as that will burn stored fat and boost metabolism rather then work off energy from your food.... and of course... drink lots of water!!! Stay fueled and hydrated :)
definitely agree with you other then doing cardio before breakfast.. not a good idea. i don't want to explain it all so i found this article that can probably explain it better

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-myth-of-cardio-before-breakfast-debunked.html

definitely agree with you other then doing cardio before breakfast.. not a good idea. i don't want to explain it all so i found this article that can probably explain it better

bodybuilding.com/fun/the-myth-of-cardio-before-breakfast-debunked.html

There are a lot of articles about this topic and opinions that weigh both sides... I have seen that article as I am on that forum as well... from what I have found and what I have done in the past, it depends on how much body fat you have... if you have low body fat to begin with, it isn't a good idea BUT if your body fat is higher and your diet is in check and you are trying to lose weight/body fat, it is ideal to do cardio when your glycogen is low as your body will naturaly use the energy stored in your fat tissues and that's what helps you burn more. I'm not suggesting high intensity as most people will start feeling light headed but a lower intensity 30 minute session will make a difference and not deplete or hurt you in any way... plus not to mention, give you more energy throughout the day.... If you eat right before, you are only using up the energy from the carbohydrates that you just consumed rather than what's stored... for the same reason it is ideal to do cardio after your workout when your glycogen levels are exhausted from the weight training session.... same concept... I have done it and seen great results and many benefits from it... I guess it all depends on where you are at right now and how much you have to lose because I have found it much harder when my body fat was under 20%

Back