Lump on my left delt been there 4 days now

Brandon2355

It's the start of my 3rd week into my cycle I'm taking test prop eod and deca 2 times a week. Every injection site is really sore for about 2-3 days after. My last injection with both test and deca a lump on my delt has appeared and it hasn't gone down for 4 days now. The soreness is almost completely gone but the lump is still the same size. There is no redness and it's not hot to the touch.

I'm just wondering if it's something I did wrong or if it just happens sometimes. Any info would be great.
Thank you

whatever you do, dont rub it or massage it, let it do its thing. is this your first cycle? pinning virgin muscles is going to hurt at first.

Last edited:
It's the start of my 3rd week into my cycle I'm taking test prop eod and deca 2 times a week. Every injection site is really sore for about 2-3 days after. My last injection with both test and deca a lump on my delt has appeared and it hasn't gone down for 4 days now. The soreness is almost completely gone but the lump is still the same size. There is no redness and it's not hot to the touch.

I'm just wondering if it's something I did wrong or if it just happens sometimes. Any info would be great.
Thank you

Give it a week of rest from injections it should recovery

U ll live
Don t fuck with it. If it was gonna kill you it would have by now.
I go guad guad delt delt repeat but my cycle s are chump little low dose ones ergo the feeble fitness fag that is my avi....

I believe delts can hold up to 2.5ml. I wouldn't go past that. Maybe 2ml tbh

Ur shooting a short and long ester. The short ester will go fast, especially in the delt spot.. Suppose to leave the muscle more quickly compared to glutes or quads.

Deca is long ester, so I'd expect it to last and be held longer in the muscle. I'm assuming by the way u said. Ur shooting delts only.

Switch it up, I use to not like to do it either and pinned only quads when I ran first cycle.

Try: Right Delt, Left Delt, Right Quad, Left Quad... Then Repeat or u can even toss in glutes.. By then ur old shooting spot should be solid and gtg to keep injecting with no lumps.

PS: Make sure ur shooting deep enough. I tend to get lumps if I pull the needle up a little when shooting and it goes into fat as well. Which only makes the absorption rate slower, but still will get into the place it needs to be OR the lump can be from more advance users using the same spot too much.. Mainly from scar tissue. I learned this one first handed lol. Damn quads, but I gave them time to heal :)

Last edited:
I believe delts can hold up to 2.5ml. I wouldn't go past that. Maybe 2ml tbh

Ur shooting a short and long ester. The short ester will go fast, especially in the delt spot.. Suppose to leave the muscle more quickly compared to glutes or quads.

Deca is long ester, so I'd expect it to last and be held longer in the muscle. I'm assuming by the way u said. Ur shooting delts only.

Switch it up, I use to not like to do it either and pinned only quads when I ran first cycle.

Try: Right Delt, Left Delt, Right Quad, Left Quad... Then Repeat or u can even toss in glutes.. By then ur old shooting spot should be solid and gtg to keep injecting with no lumps.

PS: Make sure ur shooting deep enough. I tend to get lumps if I pull the needle up a little when shooting and it goes into fat as well. Which only makes the absorption rate slower, but still will get into the place it needs to be OR the lump can be from more advance users using the same spot too much.. Mainly from scar tissue. I learned this one first handed lol. Damn quads, but I gave them time to heal :)

10-4 appreciate the info. I mostly hit my delts but I'm going to switch it up. Last time I did my glutes I didn't have a long enough needle couldn't sit down for a couple days haha

how the lumps looking, gotten any better?

It's getting smaller now. It's not hard anymore it's a little soft.. don't know what that means but there is no pain, redness, or anything. But until it's completely gone I'm just avoiding pinning that shoulder all together.

Back