Lump PCT nolva? ralox? Torem?

GynoPuff

Hey fallas im around day 10 into pct I am holding my gains well. Im on Clomid 50mg ed nolva 40mg ed im running out of the nolva I have a few days left should I get more nolva ralox or toerm? I have a small lump it has been reduced about 40-50% and went from hard to soft. What should I pick up!!

Its a full time job referring people to the stickies isn't it Mega!
Im surprised the mods aren't asked to come over and give first injections....lol

How is it that you only have a fews days of pct left if your only 10 days in? I would simply rely on the tamox and clomid through my pct then when it was over id start raloxifene. If you dont want to add another compound to could simply continue running tamox after your pct was technically over. That would work to treat gyno as well, it is just that Ralox is slightly more effective.

Gynotits has started so many threads about his gyno. Why another one? Go read your threads man!

How is it that you only have a fews days of pct left if your only 10 days in? I would simply rely on the tamox and clomid through my pct then when it was over id start raloxifene. If you dont want to add another compound to could simply continue running tamox after your pct was technically over. That would work to treat gyno as well, it is just that Ralox is slightly more effective.

I spilled my nolva im pissed I ordered more nolva as well as some ralox just incase the gyno issue is not gone after pct. So far the lump is actually going away pretty fast it was the size of two peas but its the side of a quarter pea now just off normal pct protocol

I must say this nolva has me peeing every 45 mins and has given me a dry look I would post pics but I don't want to make tb jealous

True I listened to mega jim and tb ordered more tamox my lump is nearly gone off tamox I cant believe it. BUT im waiting on the tamox and I took some left over toremifene I nearly went to the hospital today. I got a headeach so dizzy couldn't walk almost threw up and my heart was beating very fast and I was sweating really bad felt like I had the flu or something I looked up sideeffects and of course all those are side effects. I still feel tarrable im about to take my blood pressure.

Back