Lyka labs Metanolon

Niclipse said:
I was sold this as dbol... anyone familiar with it? Its from India.

india.jpg
Some of the weekest products i'v ever tried, but it is legit. Hope you have good luck with it. There's only a few guys stocking it.... perhaps it'll become more popular.

I've noticed some sources switching to lyka after British Dragon quit. It's an UG operation, not actually from India.

Now this is shit, it's not working. I tested this product. maybe some of the series is working :) but is smal % good metanolon :)

"It is made somewhere in east europe"
this is sure :)

Last edited:
My buddy used the that garbage at like 45mg's a day and felt nothing. When I take that much bol I can't drive a car without my bp going through the roof.

i pulsed it for a while... 30mg right before I worked out... felt like I was using more like 10mg or so

there is definitely active ingredient, but nothing too substantial

i pulsed it for a while... 30mg right before I worked out... felt like I was using more like 10mg or so

there is definitely active ingredient, but nothing too substantial

I like that cycle.Allthough I really like Winstrol (winny) and will use it cuzz I have 3 10mil vials left I think i'm kinda leaning more and more to likeing Mastron as my #1 choice from now on. I'll finish up my Winstrol (winny) and add/start with the Mastron.
Good luck with that cycle I cant see any thing but the best comeing out of it.

Back