M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) IN STOCK! (PSL)

jozifp103

It is officially bulk season which means it's time to ramp up the test, mix in some deca, and toss in a quick mass building oral. Dbol, and Anadrol being the "go to" orals for quick mass.

BUT

There is another very powerful mass building oral that doesn't come around quite as often. One that stands in it's own league. I'm talking about M1T.

The gains from M1T are explosive. They are much cleaner than dbol or anadrol due to the fact that M1T carries much less water. The gains are clean and they come on FAST!

When you plan your off season bulk cycles, don't forget to consider M1T. You may be blown away by the mass building abilities of this compound.

As always, DON'T FORGET YOUR LIVER SUPPORT!

Product info:

Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Methyl-1-testosterone
Comes In: 10mg tab
Dosage: 20-40mg ED

View attachment 563149

M1T is still on my 'to-do' list, however I'm waiting for my liver profiles to reset before I smash any more orals ;)

M1T is still on my 'to-do' list, however I'm waiting for my liver profiles to reset before I smash any more orals ;)

Wise decision. I'm doing the same. My values are still in range, but no need to run back to back orals.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how explosive the gains are with this.

M1T is unbelievable. I feel it after 3 day s and after 5 my strength get s crazy....only my ligaments keep me in check.

That's something to consider about the ligaments. This compound will increase your strength FAST. Do NOT get cocky and start piling the weights on....yes you can probably lift it....but your tendons, joints, and ligaments may not be able to handle the drastic strength increase. Be smart ;)

Now that it's bulk season....you may want to try this product. You may be amazed at it's mass building capabilities :)

I haven't personally ran it YET... but I do plan to add it to the gear war-chest for the next order!

Here's a little more info and why I plan on adding it to my upcoming cycle...

Methylated 1 Testosterone is a structurely modified version of the most potent pro steroid - 1-testosterone.

It's pretty interesting in the way it can be looked at as an amalgamation of Primobolan, Winsterol, and Trenbolone...

It has the basic 1-ene structure of Primobolan - the bioavailability of a methylated oral steroid like Winsterol and
the high potency of a strong synthetic anabolic and androgenic agent like Trenbolone.

Also - based on assays, the potency of M1T actually exceeds that of every "prescription" anabolic steroid currently
sold... and is known for rapid gains in both size and strength.

And for those who might think they can avoid pinning (test) - it's best to stack it with testosterone for a stronger effect - rather than
simply running M1T higher, which will give you a balanced cycle in terms of anabolic vs. androgenic effect... this should
also alleviate feeling lethargic which can happen due to its low androgenic or estrogenic compounds.

it should also be taken on an empty stomach as food can reduce the bioavailability of oral anabolic's... effects are also seen
very quickly - in the first five days - and it does not appear to aromatize into estrogen, and causes little to low water weight.

I haven't personally ran it YET... but I do plan to add it to the gear war-chest for the next order!

Methylated 1 Testosterone is a structurely modified version of the most potent pro steroid - 1-testosterone.

It's pretty interesting in the way it can be looked at as an amalgamation of Primobolan, Winsterol, and Trenbolone...

It has the basic 1-ene structure of Primobolan - the bioavailability of a methylated oral steroid like Winsterol and
the high potency of a strong synthetic anabolic and androgenic agent like Trenbolone.

Also - based on assays, the potency of M1T actually exceeds that of every "prescription" anabolic steroid currently

And for those who might think they can avoid pinning (test) - it's best to stack it with testosterone for a stronger effect - rather than
simply running M1T higher, which will give you a balanced cycle in terms of anabolic vs. androgenic effect... this should
also alleviate feeling lethargic which can happen due to its low androgenic or estrogenic compounds.

it should also be taken on an empty stomach as food can reduce the bioavailability of oral anabolic's... effects are also seen
very quickly - in the first five days - and it does not appear to aromatize into estrogen, and causes little to low water weight.

Very nice description. I had big plans to run this compound during my current bulk, but I think I'll give my liver a break after going straight from tren to tbol. Plenty of time to incorporate a M1T run in the future :)

Stellar brake down!

I was unaware of this. I know they are fat soluble, but I didn't realize this would effect overall results? Is that true or will it just take longer to hit the blood stream due to dissolving into the fat in the food?

I was unaware of this. I know they are fat soluble, but I didn't realize this would effect overall results? Is that true or will it just take longer to hit the blood stream due to dissolving into the fat in the food?

It would effect the overall results because it will effect the quantity of the dose that is absorbed.

It's from the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones which can allow some of the drug to dissolve
with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract

This would apply to all oral anabolic steroids... but I haven't seen a study on the % or exact numbers of
the impact on the end result .

I just do the best I can to shift the timing of taking orals rather than adjusting my food, and if they have
to be taken at the same time that's ok... the effect is going to be very minimal. :D

It would effect the overall results because it will effect the quantity of the dose that is absorbed.

It's from the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones which can allow some of the drug to dissolve
with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract

This would apply to all oral anabolic steroids... but I haven't seen a study on the % or exact numbers of
the impact on the end result .

I just do the best I can to shift the timing of taking orals rather than adjusting my food, and if they have
to be taken at the same time that's ok... the effect is going to be very minimal. :D

It's difficult to plan for all these things that need to be taken on empty stomach. Pills, preworkout, etc....

In bodybuilding when do you ever have an empty stomach?

It's difficult to plan for all these things that need to be taken on empty stomach. Pills, preworkout, etc....

In bodybuilding when do you ever have an empty stomach?

Agreed. The biggest pain in the ass is peptides, IMO, as any carbs or fats for about an hour before and twenty-ish minutes after WILL have a significant effect on GH release.

I've stopped worry about taking orals with food though and just do it when it's convenient. I've noticed no difference.

Is 20mg a day for 4 weeks still the recommended dosing of M1T? Taken with testosterone, liver supports, and a lot of water, of course...

Back