M1T's

ruju123

Hey got a few questions, coming on my fourth week of M1T's just wanted some pointers for Post cycle and any other tips to help finish the cycle, Been takinng 2 milk thisles a day as well
first time taking them as well
Thanks

I dont know as much as most the guys on here. But I do know a bit about M1T from personal experience.

1. Its probably one of the most toxic if not the most toxic oral out there.
2. You should have been asking about post cycle therapy (pct) and had it together befor you even started the cycle.
3. I hope you kept you calorie intake realy hight while on it and be sure to keep it even higher after because you will loose most your gains since M1T causes alot of water retention.
4. Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) ... despite what some say "M1t isnt strong enough to stop test production" ... IT IS. Take it from me, it def. is.
5. You need NOLVA for Serm, some sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (ex. nocadex-xt) and a natural test booster wouldnt hurt (ex. trib)
6. Asking for post cycle therapy (pct) once your close to being done your cycle is not a good habit.

complete garbage dude. all the cons none of the pros. got me hostile and zitty, lost hair(thank god it grew baCK) getcha some prop or somethin..

Never tried it but I have heard so many horror stories that I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg per day Week 1, 20mg per day Week 2
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) 100mg per day Week 1, 50mg per day Week 2

I had no problems when I used M1T, I went two weeks on two weeks off for 2 months. Gained good strength, kept it. Gained about 4 or 5 lbs, kept it. No sides.

M1t is one the worst steroid ever made and dude 5 pounds is not worth anything at all. Food along with my good supps can give you those results without risking your health. Dumb move IMO.

1-AD used to be legal. now thats some good shit. i think i put on around 10lbs in a month. strength gains were good. no sides except for the insane dreams after about the fourth week which led me to quit. that shits prolly liver toxic to tho, has to be.

M1t is one the worst steroid ever made and dude 5 pounds is not worth anything at all. Food along with my good supps can give you those results without risking your health. Dumb move IMO.

It was a statement concerning my experience with the steroid. He was asking a question and I gave him an answer with a comment that was relevant. Thank you for making such a wise comment that contributed to the thread and stealing 30 seconds from my life.

maverickLA said:
It was a statement concerning my experience with the steroid. He was asking a question and I gave him an answer with a comment that was relevant. Thank you for making such a wise comment that contributed to the thread and stealing 30 seconds from my life.
Yes that was a wise comment, you promoting M1T by messing your self up for 5 pounds and I was trying to save what was gonna be about 2 shittty months of someone else's life which you should be blamed for. Thanks for wasting a few mintues of my life on your dumbass comment.

Yes that was a wise comment, you promoting M1T by messing your self up for 5 pounds and I was trying to save what was gonna be about 2 shittty months of someone else's life which you should be blamed for. Thanks for wasting a few mintues of my life on your dumbass comment.

Please read the original post before you make comments like this. He has already taken the M1T, so you may need a time machine to prevent him from taking it. In your infinite knowledge i'm sure you will think of something.

I knew what you were gonna say about my post before you were born. Dude I know he ran his cycle, but and its a big BUT there are tons of other young doodles reading this shit and you making MT1 look like a star might give them the a good friggin reason to run it, I was thinking of other people who may be reading this read, and I just thought of a way of giving your 30 secs back, next time you take a shit get outta the bathroom without cleaning your ass you will ended with a bunch of friggin secs that you can add to your life and extend it some more, imagine how many hours, days, months and even years you could save if you didnt clean your ass everytime you took a shit, now you may stink like shit for the rest of the life but you aint smelling like fukkin pumpkin pie right now anyways so go for it.

Last edited:
Now I dont know about where you're at but where I am at its 2 in the a m and I gotta get some sleep, thanks for entertaining me tonight. Good Night ladies, gotta go.

and I just thought of a way of giving your 30 secs back, next time you take a shit get outta the bathroom without cleaning your ass you will ended with a bunch of friggin secs that you can add to your life and extend it some more, imagine how many hours, days, months and even years you could save if you didnt clean your ass everytime you took a shit, now you may stink like shit for the rest of the life but you aint smelling like fukkin pumpkin pie right now anyways so go for it.

lol...nice work

I got insane strength gains from it. Not worth the side though. There are many things one could take instead that would have better gains with less sides.

Back