Made Mistake Need Help!

trisdog

Marshmellow man
whats up, This is what happend, I was preparing my tren ... i was suppose to put 162ml grapeseed oil... but i accidently used the BB instead of grapeseed oil .. so now i have my tren sitting in 162ml of BB ...so now what should i do? will it disolve with BB and BA only? helpppp

hmm yeah i was figuring since its BB it might able to just dissolve into it fine... does anyone know for sure?? just want to be possitive before i continue

are there any healthrisk shooting approx 80% BB and 20% grapeseed oil? would it hurt? has anyone done this before?

well i had 2 of my buddies over and we were all talking and stuff... for some reason the number i had in my head wich was 162ml was for grapeseed oil...but i had the BB in front of me and i wasnt paying attention so i started adding BB and as soon as i put that last amount that equaled 162 at that moment i realized what i did! DOH!

Some people are sensitive to BB so hopefully this isn't your first homebrew and you know if you're in that catagory. Otherwise, I'm guessing it will just sting a little more. Is this the acetate ester?

yes it is the acetate.. so ED shots.. i never did anything with bb over 20 percent .. and those are pretty much painless but its not only for me ;/

Ok i need another opinion.. i figured out that i can also get it down to 75mg/ml and the BB will be at 37% .. is that still too high concentration? im trying to avoid bringing it all the way down to 50mg/ml becuase i dont want to shoot 2ML ED of just tren .. do you think this concentration will hurt? or should i just suck it up and dilute it down to 25% BB wich will result in 50mg/ml???
Edit/Delete Message

so what do you think i should do

75mg/ml @ 37% BB
or
50mg/ml @ 25% BB

To get those calculation, I must assume that what you currently have is 200mg/mL.

You're probably fine with 100% BB + BA. If you want to dilute it, then add oil so that it is 50/50 (BB+BA)/oil for 100mg/mL.

There isn't a requirement that you have oil in the mix. Some people use just Ethyl Oleate, although that can get a bit expensive.

Personally, last time I filtered, since I had the filter capacity to do it, I filtered myself some raw oil and put it into 50mL vials. Now I can add some oil on demand if I determine that something is concentrated too much or whatever.

And tris, just an FYI for next time you do up a batch. This is something that I thought of doing after I made a similar mistake... although not as big as yours. lol

Set aside your brew materials before you even start cooking up your gear. For example, instead of adding each to the powder, this is what I have done.

Fill a beaker/syringe (dependant on the amount) with the exact amount of BB, then a beaker/syringe with the amount of BA, then a beaker with the excat amount of oil. Double check what you put in the beakers/syringes. Then add them to your powder.

Again, this is making things extra dificult, but think of it as you were preparing a food recipe. Same thing. You don't want to add 2 cups of salt instead of 2 cups of sugar right? Same thing applies.

Just a thought for you.

thanks appreciate it! i definately have to get a few more beakers ... only have 2 .. but that sounds like a good idea i was already thinking that for next time, and i will be paying more attention!!

i was never good at cooking!

had a friend take a shot of the 80% BB concentration he said it was way too painful. so i guess i'm gonna try to take it down to 25%

or maybe he's just being a puss i dunno.

might just take one myself

trisdog said:
or maybe he's just being a puss i dunno.
Inject it yourself. It isn't gonna kill you.

btw: did you friend get the cough?

40% BB isn't all that uncommon, really.

found out he was just being a wuss.. this morning he was like yeahh that shit hurts too much , then by tonight he said its fine it don't hurt anymore.. what the??? LoL .. fuck it im leaving it like that, i'll let you guys know when i shoot how it feels!

Back