made test prop

Keeper of Chaos

i made test prop at 5%ba and 15%bb and did all the procedures to help with injection pain but damn my chest was killing me. i don't even want to try to shoot anywhere else besides my chest. is there any way that i can make it painless by adding more oil and dropping the mg/ml? still new to this.

Keeper of Chaos said:
i made test prop at 5%ba and 15%bb and did all the procedures to help with injection pain but damn my chest was killing me. i don't even want to try to shoot anywhere else besides my chest. is there any way that i can make it painless by adding more oil and dropping the mg/ml? still new to this.

what concentration did you make it? and yes adding more oil will help.

yea i have been reading that alot from u lately hahah. i guess i don't. it hurts like hell and i get crippled. so what would u suggest. how much oil would you add to cut the dose?

go for the glutes. for some reason they tolerate pain more than the rest of my injection sites.

stay clean =0) if you gotta piss. thats the best bet. i am a firm beleiver in if you compete in tested events stay clean. if you compete where it is allowed then have at it.

thats the beauty of PLing they have tested and non tested divisions.

pullinbig said:
stay clean =0) if you gotta piss. thats the best bet. i am a firm beleiver in if you compete in tested events stay clean. if you compete where it is allowed then have at it.

thats the beauty of PLing they have tested and non tested divisions.

Amen.

Back