Mail in testosterone blood test in Canada?

ripxtide

Bros, I'm in Ontario and I'm wondering if there's a lab here in canada that I can just mail in a blood sample and get my testosterone levels checked?

Don't really wanna go through the hassle of going to my family doctor (who's kind of useless anyways and will probably just blow me off).

No service that I know of but, you can go to ur family complain that your tired, no sex drive, can't maintain a erection, loss of memory then the dr will give you a blood panel testing your sugars, and a bunch of other stuff but not test. Wait for a week or two to get the blood back... Then if everything comes up normal dr will ordering more blood tests, which will more hormones...then go from there

Damn that's a lot of hoops to jump through. It shouldn't be that complicated.

It's not, I just went to a walk in clinic yesterday and told the doc I wanted to get my testosterone levels, T3, T4 and he threw in the rest of the tests.

When he ask why I wanted those 3 extra tests I just told him I always tired and have no sex drive.

Just find a walk in clinic that has a blood lab in it, if you don't trust your doc. Not that he can do fuck all anyways.

I ran tests with my family doc a couple months ago so I didn't want to go to him again.

It's not, I just went to a walk in clinic yesterday and told the doc I wanted to get my testosterone levels, T3, T4 and he threw in the rest of the tests.

When he ask why I wanted those 3 extra tests I just told him I always tired and have no sex drive.

Just find a walk in clinic that has a blood lab in it, if you don't trust your doc. Not that he can do fuck all anyways.

I ran tests with my family doc a couple months ago so I didn't want to go to him again.

To add to this, your doctor can't blow you off.

Remember he works for you not the other way around.

You should have nothing to be scared of anyways, AAS is legal to posses and use in Canada.

Even if it wasn't there's always doctor patient confidentiality ;) He couldn't do squat.

Back