Major Announcement Regarding our Peptides! As Low as 50 - 70% OFF!

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
PEPTIDE PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED!

You read that right, we have lowered our peptide prices!

We wish to thank you for your patronage. With over 10 years in this business with continued growth, we have reached a quantity of purchasing that has allowed us to negotiate even lower pricing with our peptide manufacturer due to the increased quantity of peptides we now purchase. Rather than exploit this decreased cost and simply increase our profit we have decided to pass the entire savings along to you, our customers, the ones who have made this savings possible. We sincerely thank you for your patronage which has fostered our continued growth.

RUI

-USA Made Products
-Worldwide shipping
-All of our products are for research only and not human consumption

WOW!!! like.... there really is nothing more I could ask for from you guys than this!
I have used you guys almost exclusively for years now without thinking twice on price, having had some bad experiences with places that cared more about price than quality.
to be able to have known tried and true quality AND a price break... well this thread just made me my %***@*& day!
THANK YOU RUI!! :D

PEPTIDE PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED!

You read that right, we have lowered our peptide prices!

We wish to thank you for your patronage. With over 10 years in this business with continued growth, we have reached a quantity of purchasing that has allowed us to negotiate even lower pricing with our peptide manufacturer due to the increased quantity of peptides we now purchase. Rather than exploit this decreased cost and simply increase our profit we have decided to pass the entire savings along to you, our customers, the ones who have made this savings possible. We sincerely thank you for your patronage which has fostered our continued growth.

RUI

Is there a product code for discount or are they already discounted? Didn't notice it yet on the site.

Never mind I just needed to refresh page. Nice deals RUI that's how you keep customers happy!

I wish you guys had CJC with DAC and Mk 677 or do you and I just can't find it?

I remember Juced explaining this to me cause its confusing because so many rc companies mess it up.
cjc1295 and cjc 1293 both have DAC. A lot of rc companies mess it up and sell 1293 as mod grf. They are 2 different things.
Thats why rui has cjc1293, cjc1295 AND Mod Grf 1-29. They sell them correctly.

That's a bit confuseing . so how come some companies sell CJC 1295 with DAC and CJC 1295 wo dac or it will just say CJC 1295 assuming that's the one without DAC because usually right below it it will have the CJC with DAC. Sorry if I confused the hell out of you there.

I remember Juced explaining this to me cause its confusing because so many rc companies mess it up.
cjc1295 and cjc 1293 both have DAC. A lot of rc companies mess it up and sell 1293 as mod grf. They are 2 different things.
Thats why rui has cjc1293, cjc1295 AND Mod Grf 1-29. They sell them correctly.

That's a bit confuseing . so how come some companies sell CJC 1295 with DAC and CJC 1295 wo dac or it will just say CJC 1295 assuming that's the one without DAC because usually right below it it will have the CJC with DAC. Sorry if I confused the hell out of you there.

Yeah some companies mistakenly think cjc w/o dac is he same as mod grf 1-29, but it isnt. Gets confusing but RUI sells the stuff right so at least they know what the heck they are selling!!

Back