Major Sustanon (sust) Bloat

fugazee

Support the troops!!!
Major Sust Bloat

Bro's

on my third week of Andromed Supersust 300...
Only rolling with 300mg/ew
Super clean diet, trying to cut weight.
Feeling really bloaty... put on 10lbs, and it aint muscle/fat... gotta be water
I have Aromasin 20mg on hand but I think at sust300/ew, 20mg of aromasin might be too much. I dont want to fuck up my estro levels...

btw, doing crossfit 4 days e/w... burning large amounts of cals every day and putting on weight (water, I think)

Talk to me bro's...

Fugazee
USN Vet

Ur going to def want to.control the water retention. Water retention leads to high blood pressure. Id use the aromasin. Try ur best to split up the 20mg and do 12.5eod-or ed if u find that eod isn't sufficient. But glad to hear the aml gear is working

Ur going to def want to.control the water retention. Water retention leads to high blood pressure. Id use the aromasin. Try ur best to split up the 20mg and do 12.5eod-or ed if u find that eod isn't sufficient. But glad to hear the aml gear is working

Thanks... AML is jumping off right about now...
The aromasin is in cap's so should I just open it and put half the powder in some water, the other half the next day?

Thanks... AML is jumping off right about now...
The aromasin is in cap's so should I just open it and put half the powder in some water, the other half the next day?
the problem. With caps is that there is fillers in there so you may not get an accurate dose..but hopefully the company that made them mixed it up well. Most of the time u can get close to.the right dose just not super accurate. But id start at eod at first unless u already know how u react to aromasin..I just think using the lowest effective dose is best.

the problem. With caps is that there is fillers in there so you may not get an accurate dose..but hopefully the company that made them mixed it up well. Most of the time u can get close to.the right dose just not super accurate. But id start at eod at first unless u already know how u react to aromasin..I just think using the lowest effective dose is best.

So just pour half a cap into water and pound it???

No do not open cap and pour half out, the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and filler most likely have different weights and will settle in the caps so you would have no idea of how much you are taking.

20mg is an odd dose for aromisin but whatever. First off, sustanon has multiple esters, so if you are only dosing 300mg a week, it's probably best to break that into 3 injects of 100mg each, so 1/3ml at a time, this should help stabilize serum T levels.

Aromisin has a short half life in males, possibly 8 hours but you have caps. 25mg a day is generally well tolerated in males and only reduces estro by one thing like 60%, I can't remember the exact amount so that's a guess.

You can try 20mg eod, or just go with 20mg daily. I can't handle much Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but you will know if you are taking too much because you will feel horrible. You could start at 20mg eod and see how you do, you could try it daily and if its too much then go to eod. But it's intended for daily use but I do eod all the time.

Again split your test dose into 3 equal doses and you should be fine, and no I'm not saying this because Olof any short ester in it, I'm only saying because more frequent injects equals more stable serum levels, and less estro conversion

No do not open cap and pour half out, the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and filler most likely have different weights and will settle in the caps so you would have no idea of how much you are taking.

20mg is an odd dose for aromisin but whatever. First off, sustanon has multiple esters, so if you are only dosing 300mg a week, it's probably best to break that into 3 injects of 100mg each, so 1/3ml at a time, this should help stabilize serum T levels.

Aromisin has a short half life in males, possibly 8 hours but you have caps. 25mg a day is generally well tolerated in males and only reduces estro by one thing like 60%, I can't remember the exact amount so that's a guess.

You can try 20mg eod, or just go with 20mg daily. I can't handle much Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but you will know if you are taking too much because you will feel horrible. You could start at 20mg eod and see how you do, you could try it daily and if its too much then go to eod. But it's intended for daily use but I do eod all the time.

Again split your test dose into 3 equal doses and you should be fine, and no I'm not saying this because Olof any short ester in it, I'm only saying because more frequent injects equals more stable serum levels, and less estro conversion
agreed..sustanon is most effective when injecting EOD

Bro's

on my third week of Andromed Supersust 300...
Only rolling with 300mg/ew
Super clean diet, trying to cut weight.
Feeling really bloaty... put on 10lbs, and it aint muscle/fat... gotta be water
I have Aromasin 20mg on hand but I think at sust300/ew, 20mg of aromasin might be too much. I dont want to fuck up my estro levels...

btw, doing crossfit 4 days e/w... burning large amounts of cals every day and putting on weight (water, I think)

Talk to me bro's...

Fugazee
USN Vet

12-12.5mg eod give it a few weeks, if still to much bloat go to ed. but eod should be ok. try 10mg eod, if thats what you got.

2X a week is fine for blends with long esters.
I agree the Stane/aro dose is an odd one.

grab a research type one if you want to dose it by liquid. thats what I use now. i think 20mg ed may be too much. and although its life is only about 8 hrs its affects last for a couple days so ED dosing is not needed. its not as simple as just the drugs active life, it has more to it.

Last edited:
post up diet logs, everything including liquids. gotta be sodium hitting you somewhere.
during the week im really strict and weekends im a bit more lax on it, but this causes me to bloat.
usually gone in a day or 2 once new week starts. like this morning i was 7lbs lighter than yesterday lol

i've took 750mg a week of sustanon for 15 weeks and never really bloated at all. i took aromasin 12.5 e.d.. everyone is different though i guess.

Back