making clomid and nolvadex

CHALKOUTLINE

are these going to be just as effective if made?? my test powder source has them in powder but ive always just bought the pills.. anyone here have any threads on this??

yes, of course as effectie. super cheap 100 dollars give you pretty mucha life time stupply of both clomid and nolva

what will it disolve in?? is it measured the same?? as in.. is a 50mg tab going to be equil to 50mg of pure clomid powder or are the tabs cut with something?? and do you just take it as a shot (oral)?? sorry im not a noob just never really thought about making post cycle therapy (pct) products until I saw how cheap the pure powders were.. Thanks

DougoeFre5h said:
Mix it with vodka, high proof if availible. Check my kitchen chemists sticky.
yo dougoe it aint in the kitchen chemist sticky.it's up in here some where but not in thsat particular thread.

I'm assuming you could just cap it as well, following the procedure laid out in the capping instructions in the sticky at the top of the board...right?

Mancolt said:
I'm assuming you could just cap it as well, following the procedure laid out in the capping instructions in the sticky at the top of the board...right?

yea, but with the right math and scale, you can dose it more accurately in liquid.

DougoeFre5h said:
Mix it with vodka, high proof if availible. Check my kitchen chemists sticky.

what is the reason to mix it with vodka ?
isnt it better to just measure 50 mg pour in a glass of water and drink ?

im asking beacuse im avoiding alcohol...

OC Cartel said:
yea, but with the right math and scale, you can dose it more accurately in liquid.

I was thinking about capping Nolva, Clomid, Aromasin, and Dianabol. Would that be fine, or is capping too inaccurate for those compounds? I already ordered the capping supplies, so I'd like to do it that way. But if you really think it'd be better to put them into a solution or suspension, I could do it.

I was thinking about capping Nolva, Clomid, Aromasin, and Dianabol. Would that be fine, or is capping too inaccurate for those compounds? I already ordered the capping supplies, so I'd like to do it that way. But if you really think it'd be better to put them into a solution or suspension, I could do it.

You can get just as an accurate dosage by capping as you can with the liquid form. What I find that works best is a mortar/pestle but you'll find with certain powders the mortar/pestle isn't needed because some powders are like tiny grains of salt. These ones I just mix the powder and filler together in a little container and mix them good using a fork.

Regardless of how you mix them, just take your time and make sure they're mixed together good. I can get the dosage of each capsule pretty damn close to one another. There are a lot of different things you can use as a filler, I personally like Creatine, Protein powder or AllMax Quick Mass I use a lot too

I prefer to have mine capped. When I capped Nolva it seemed harder to work with than other compounds just because it didnt mix well, kind of sticky, clumpy.

Here is what to do, get some smaller sized gel caps, say sice 4 or 5, take the large half, fill it flush tp the top with your desired chemical, next pour out the contents onto a digital scale, resulted weight = X amount of mgs inside of cap. We will say for simple sake, it was 200mg, that means you will have to mix your chemical with a filler at a 1:3 ratio. It's best to try and find a filler with close to the same denisty as your chemical. Its easy, just grab some shit you got laying around the house, flour, cornstarch, protein powder, powdered sugar, and do the same process of filling the caps and weight the contents till you find one close. Once thats done, you get all your materials, 1 part chemical, 3 parts filler, and mix that shit in a food processer, this will give you the best mix, now just cap it.

Back