Making homebrew HCG for the first time,, plz help!

rocky3000

HI everyone ,, I got som HCG powder from abroad and i dont know how/were to start !? I usually buy mine from online suppliers in my country ,,but since i'm planning to start a long HCG cycle i thought what the heck why not make my own!
Now when you buy HCG it comes in an ampul,, it looks like a small piece of cotton and it lays in the bottom of the ampul,, am planing to put the powder in 2ml vials and seal,,if anyone has done this before plz dont hesitate to share,, cause i dont know what the hell am doing ;)

HI everyone ,, I got som HCG powder from abroad and i dont know how/were to start !? I usually buy mine from online suppliers in my country ,,but since i'm planning to start a long HCG cycle i thought what the heck why not make my own!
Now when you buy HCG it comes in an ampul,, it looks like a small piece of cotton and it lays in the bottom of the ampul,, am planing to put the powder in 2ml vials and seal,,if anyone has done this before plz dont hesitate to share,, cause i dont know what the hell am doing ;)

This is how it all comes. You need to reconstitute it with BAC water (although ive heard of people also using B12) and store it in a vial.

Usually for something like this use a pre-sealed sterile vial.

If you think that's cotton at the bottom of the vial my dude, I think you should do a lot more reading from the above links before doing a damn thing.

Back