Making mix of ea 100mg Testo-P/Tren-A per ml in one solution

Hellcat

I want to brew Testo-P/Tren-A mix each 100mg per ml.

I thought this way:

First creating tren and testo separate. Each product with 200mg per ml. Do this high concentration held at approx 100f?

After that I want to mix both solvents and hope that this will not crush.

I will use mix of BA/BB/EO/Castor. Which ratio of these things do you recommend? It should be easy to inject and should also not hurt, because I am very sensible of injection pain.

You should solute both roids into the same mixture, the carrier can take two different ester at the same time without crushing (as long as your dosage isnt too high)

Last edited:
Sure Calavera? Tren shouldn´t be as high heated as testo. But the heet is necessary for solving powder, because of this I though that I must brew two separate solutions and after this mix together (when it cools down)?!

Sure Calavera? Tren shouldn´t be as high heated as testo. But the heet is necessary for solving powder, because of this I though that I must brew two separate solutions and after this mix together (when it cools down)?!

Yes, but with Tren-A it will be fine... Melting Point of Tren-A is about 100 Celsius and Testo-P 120 Celsius. A friend of mine tried to brew Bolde-A a short while ago and it did crush while he was filling the stuff into the vials. The solution was still warm. From my point of view the same could happen to Tren-A at 200mg/cc!

What's the advantage of using the castor oil?

The castor is very thick but has the highest solution power of all oils. Together with eo makes a thin and powerful carrier... You should give it a shot.

Calavera said:
The castor is very thick but has the highest solution power of all oils. Together with eo makes a thin and powerful carrier... You should give it a shot.
I use long esters, and make my gear using cheap grape seed oil at concentrations like:

Test E: 500mg/mL (no BB)
Nandrolone Deca: 400mg/mL (no BB)
Tren E: 250mg/mL (2/20)

...so I'm good. Interesting however about the solvent capacity of castor oil.

castor oil is good if you make test undecaonate injections,the longest ester and a thick oil. real pharm grade test undecaonate comes in castor oil

@mranak

No BB sounds good... I will try it next time with Testo-E. Are there any other roids that can be brewed without BB?

Back