Making nolva for oral use

Deadlift

I just finished converting 2g of nolva powder. I used straight peg400 and it went into solution at 40mg/ml no problems. Could have probably gone higher. Just though I'd let you guys know. I've never seen any info on converting it.

StoneColdNTO said:
Nolva is only for oral use anyways, it was never meant to be injected.

Hence the title of the thread being "Making nolva for ORAL use" :D You can make orals out of peg also.

NYC

NYCEE said:
Hence the title of the thread being "Making nolva for ORAL use" :D You can make orals out of peg also.

NYC

But the title implies that there is some other way to make it other than for oral........:confused:

I didn't mean you should make it injectable. Just didn't want someone to just mix some peg and nolva then shoot it.

StoneColdNTO said:
But the title implies that there is some other way to make it other than for oral........:confused:

Right, i guess it can be interpreted that way. I figured most would understand that it can only be administered orally, but maybe not.

NYC

why cant it made into an injectable? as long as its sterile it will work, sub Q or IM. if deadlifts solution held all it needs is sterilzation and its good to go. nolva has a melting point of 145c or so so it wont be difficult to filter either.

Last edited:
Back