Making Test. E and Nand. Deca.

aus_aas

Hi All,

It's been quite awhile since I last made some oils. So im just wanting to check that I have everything right.

My method is;

* Do all my caculations first

* Heat oil in pot (making large amount) to 130c

* Allow to cool to just above hormones melting point (10c or so above)

* Add BA and BB

* Add hormone and stir making sure its all disolved

* Allow solution cool to around 50c

* Filter and bottle

I know the above is very breif but does it seem correct? As I said it's been awhile. If anyone has any suggestions that would be good

Thanks in advace everyone :)

Needed
5 grams test E
1ml benzyl alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles mixing Vial sterile vial whatman sterile filter 1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deca for 5 grams

needed
5 grams powder
18.75ml sesame oil
1.25ml BA 5%
1.25ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial sterile vial whatman sterile filter 1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.

Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

tormenta said:
Needed
5 grams test E
1ml benzyl alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles mixing Vial sterile vial whatman sterile filter 1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deca for 5 grams

needed
5 grams powder
18.75ml sesame oil
1.25ml BA 5%
1.25ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial sterile vial whatman sterile filter 1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Thanks for your reply. The method you mentioned is fine for smaller amount but I will be making approx. 1000ml and Test E and 1000ml of Nand. Deca.

aus_aas said:
Thanks for your reply. The method you mentioned is fine for smaller amount but I will be making approx. 1000ml and Test E and 1000ml of Nand. Deca.

ok, ok sorry friend

2% ba 10% bb should hold it at around 250mg/ml if you are going be going higher concentration you could run 20%bb....i heat my oil add powder/ba/bb and stir in oil heat if nessasary to disolve horomne.....warm oil makes filtering easier if doing by hand anyways....

hardbody04 said:
2% ba 10% bb should hold it at around 250mg/ml if you are going be going higher concentration you could run 20%bb....i heat my oil add powder/ba/bb and stir in oil heat if nessasary to disolve horomne.....warm oil makes filtering easier if doing by hand anyways....
Actually, he can make both at 500mg/mL without any BB at all.

aus_aas: Do this:
  1. Get a 1,000mL or larger beaker. The markings on the beakers are often a little off, so if you can, put 1,000mL of water into the beaker and mark the 1,000mL line on the beaker with a permenant marker or something. Dry the beaker.
  2. Figure out the concentration you want. If you want 500mg/mL, then measure out 500 grams of hormone and add it to the beaker. Place the beaker on the stove at med-low heat. Add some oil but a little less than what you will need.
  3. Add 2% BA (1,000mL*2%=20mL). No need for BB with these hormones.
  4. Use a spoon or something to stir the hormone into the oil as it melts. When it is fully melted into the oil, add oil until the 1,000mL line that you marked.
  5. Heat and stir until all swirls are gone from the oil and it is fully in solution.
  6. Let cool a bit but not too much....having the oil warm helps with the filtering process
  7. Filter with a bottle top filter. Don't even consider using a syringe filter for 1,000mL
  8. After doing the bottle-top filtering, you should have a media bottle with 1,000mL (give or take) of solution. If you have a crimper, then you can pour the oil into the vials and crimp. If you don't have a crimper, then get ready to spend hours injecting into vials.

mranak said:
Actually, he can make both at 500mg/mL without any BB at all.

may i ask why you would not add it, i know it makes little difference but at this mg/ml wouldn't it just be best

stg said:
may i ask why you would not add it, i know it makes little difference but at this mg/ml wouldn't it just be best
Solubility is just a non-issue with test enan and nandrolone deca at 500mg/mL.

The only reason to add BB is to make the oil thinner. But my solution to that is to use a thin oil to start with. I use grape seed oil. And then I might pop the vials in the microwave for 10-15 to make it even thinner.

Back