Needle and Filter sizes??

maximus88

What's up peeps,
Well I'm gunna be making 100 mls of Test E at 250mg/ml in 10ml vials. Basically I'm wondering once I've melted the Test E in with the 2ml or BA and 18ml of BB and added the Sesame Oil....what size syringe do I need to pull it out of the main beaker and put it in the 10ml vials? Like the process from the main beaker to the 10ml vials? Needle gauge, syringe size, filter size etc?

Thanks!

for a small batch I use 40-50ml syringe, 18g needle, .22-.25 syringe filter.

Advice - use a caulking gun to push plunger - easy+slow.
or;
View attachment 553517

hometrainingtools.com/vacuum-filtering-kit/p/CE-FILTKIT/

for a small batch I use 40-50ml syringe, 18g needle, .22-.25 syringe filter.

Advice - use a caulking gun to push plunger - easy+slow.
or;
View attachment 553517

hometrainingtools.com/vacuum-filtering-kit/p/CE-FILTKIT/

I was going to use my thumb to actually push it out the syringe into the vial. Is it hard to push? And so I would use a 40-50ml syringe to pull the oil out of the main beaker and just attach a .22-.25 whatman filter to an 18g needle and push it into the 10ml vials?

I was going to use my thumb to actually push it out the syringe into the vial. Is it hard to push?

feeling in your thumb will be non existent after filtering 100ml of gear thru a .22 get a caulking gun and use that. even then your forearms will still be throbbing but its a hell of a lot easier then using your thumb.

I was going to use my thumb to actually push it out the syringe into the vial. Is it hard to push? And so I would use a 40-50ml syringe to pull the oil out of the main beaker and just attach a .22-.25 whatman filter to an 18g needle and push it into the 10ml vials?

As mentioned by Kataklysum, if doing a susbstantial volume of gear a caulking gun will be an answer to your prayers or the zapcaps/stericup/bottle top filters etc will work much better too

Back