making tren

jarbulldog

bulldog god
once get to the point that you let it sit and settle for 24 hours, and the next when you are going to be using the filter that attaches to the syringe, does the sludge at the bottom of the bottle have alot of the tren in it or is the tren dissloved in the oil?

I believe the tren should be dissolved in the oil by that point and you don't want to get that sludge into your final product... If you want to get every drop out of the vial try using a coffee filter at the end... Worked great for me. :D

let me correct my post what is that sludge stuff and is it bad it you get it in your final product? my typing sucks

jarbulldog said:
let me correct my post what is that sludge stuff and is it bad it you get it in your final product? my typing sucks

yea man.. can u even imagine injecting that sludge into your body? that wouldn't feel good man.

is the gunk bad if injected??? No, not at all. Your kidding right, if it wasnt you might as well just use fonz's implant gun technique.

DougoeFre5h said:
is the gunk bad if injected??? No, not at all. Your kidding right, if it wasnt you might as well just use fonz's implant gun technique.

LOL

Back