Making your own gear from powder ?

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Been thinking of trying to make my own little batch of test. Youtube is an amazing platform for information and I came across this short clip of a guy incognito showing a guy how easy it is. No chemist needed or elaborate lab.
I'm sure a few here have tried it. How did it go and what were your results after usage ?
Thanks

Peace Oz

Looks easy. But if you really get in to it in depth and read more about it, it isn't that easy. A lot of things can go wrong.

It's worth it if you don't have that much money. This is if you have a good trustworthy source. You can easily get scammed.

As freqfly said, it isn't worth the hassle (if you have money get HG-gear).

Don't know about the Clip you were watching.
But I use to be a Homebrewer for a few years, and have made quite a few compounds.
It can be easy, or quite difficult, depending on the person.
I have a Background in Industrial Chemistry, so it was simple.

The 1st Hurdle is finding a Reliable "Raws" Source.
Then you need all the Equipment, so it's an Investment, depending on how much you are Brewing.
2nd Hurdle is a Good Recipe, there's Lots of Bad Recipes out there, that will cause Major PIP with the finished product.

I suggest you start Small ~ a 10 Gram Batch ~ to make sure you have All the Kinks worked-out.

3rd Hurdle is the Necessary Equipment.
I recommend going to Medical-and-Lab-Supplies dot com.
They have everything from the BA and BB to the Carrier Oils.
To the Vials and Glassware, to Scales and Filtering Equipment.
I've personally used them for years, and they are excellent.
Good Prices and Fast Shipping.
P.S.
Happy Brewing !

I believe it's very simple and rewarding. There's a lot of recipe's out there, just research it and use multiple forums for your research, don't take just ours. Making the product and filtering is very simple, there's step by step to everything now. Before, it was trial and error when we started, now they have pictures and vides for you... IF you're not successful now with the available resources, i'd quit everything :)

After everything jp4355 and quez82 said, learn the difference between "sterile" and "sanitary". There is a difference and sterile is constantly misused. You must maintain clean procedures and be sanitary. You're injecting this stuff.

The info is out there. I've never done it. I have grown mushrooms from spores to f***ting bodies and would say homebrew is less labor intensive, doesn't demand actual sterile work but has higher risks. A green mold in a jar of mushroom spawn isn't as bad as a dirty batch of homebrew leading to an abscess or infection.

Testing raws at home, tips to sourcing raws, mixtures, supplies and all that is out there.

Just got an Email today from #$%^ Supply.
There's a sale on All the USP-Grade Carrier Oils.

This is exactly what you need for Home-brewing.
USP-Grade Oils are already Filtered, eliminating 1 Step from your Brewing procedure.

Food-Grade Oils need to be Filtered, so that can be a problem depending on the source.
Some Food Grade Oils are of so Poor a Quality, you need to Filter them Twice before combining with your Hormone.
Then you will need to Filter the Finished Batch again............................ JP

Last edited by a moderator:
Been thinking of trying to make my own little batch of test. Youtube is an amazing platform for information and I came across this short clip of a guy incognito showing a guy how easy it is. No chemist needed or elaborate lab.
I'm sure a few here have tried it. How did it go and what were your results after usage ?
Thanks

Peace Oz

Good gear has really come down in price.. It's almost not worth it unless our your going to make big batches.

Also.. another good source if you must try.. If you have a good source of raw material, they almost always have someone in house to answer any questions and help guide you thru the cooking process.

I believe it's very simple and rewarding. There's a lot of recipe's out there, just research it and use multiple forums for your research, don't take just ours. Making the product and filtering is very simple, there's step by step to everything now. Before, it was trial and error when we started, now they have pictures and vides for you... IF you're not successful now with the available resources, i'd quit everything :)

I've only made my own 50mg dbol in an oral suspension. Never injectable.. It scares me that I'll be injecting it after making... As oppose to orals.. not scary so much..

Plus .. The cost savings on orals is rediculous. I couldn't believe how well they worked..but dbol is one of the easier orals to make.. as oppose to VAR.. I had a bad recipe for it and ***ned 2g freebie I got with the 50g dbol raw ..

I've used nothing but my own home-brews for more than 15 years. It's relatively easy to do and hard to argue with the savings.

Back