Man this guy is Pissing me off!!!

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
So I have this friend that really thinks he is Mr. Steroid Guru but really knows absolutely dick about steroids. The thing is he gives people advice and just fucks people up rather then helping them. Now I want him to hear this from other people than just me because ive told him this atleast 100 times and he keeps telling people the wrong shit.

Is there or has there ever been any DECA in SUSTANON 250 and please explain the difference between Testosterone Decanoate and the traditional DECA we all know and love?

He loves telling everyone that there is Deca in Sustanon even tho I try to explain time and time again that Nandrolone Decanoate and Testosterone Decanoate are completely two different compounds and that he sounds like an idiot when he says there is Deca in Sustanon.

The one Hormone is NANDROLONE with Decanoate being the Esther
The other Hormone is TESTOSTERONE with Decanoate being the Esther

TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS WITH THE SAME TIME RELEASE RIGHT???

And if im not mistaken there has never been Deca-Durabolin or Nandrolone Decanoate in any type of sustanon right? It has always just been Testosterone Decanoate Right???

If anyone can help me out here and help me explain this so I can print this out and shut him up for good it would really be appreciated. I am tired of him telling people the wrong shit and fuckin them up.

Thanks

i have atleast 10 of these friends. i usually just let them talk to eachother and discuss shit....they're all too pussy to stick themselves to it's no danger. i've tried to put them onto the board and succeeded somewhat, funny enough i had a friend join here and get in an argument with a mod and almost get banned for arguing about the subject. i mean i have some knowledgable friends but i must say stone is a wise man.

Swoleburn: your understanding is correct.

It is stupid that we refer to nandrolone deconoate under the ester (deca) rather than the hormone (nandrolone).

I just let most of mine be its all good I wont be taking any of there Advise to heart =)

There must be at least one of these Cock Knockers in every Gym a walking steriotype giving us all a bad name.

there is also, at every gym, this second kind of guy that lifts 400 at bench and squat and says all around "i never used steroids, i have this very special training method that works better then urs"

Its just life mate, they are in every gym on the planet.

It not just gear knowledge, I started the DC routine last week - most people in the gym looked at me like I was a retard.

there is also, at every gym, this second kind of guy that lifts 400 at bench and squat and says all around "i never used steroids, i have this very special training method that works better then urs"

So? What kind of an idiot is going to admit to using AAS? Maybe over in france, it's different, but here in the USA... no way are you going to tell people about that.

Anyway, I have a better excuse. If people notice that you have packed on a lot of muscle in a short period, just tell them you started taking creatine. It works quite often.

So? What kind of an idiot is going to admit to using AAS? Maybe over in france, it's different, but here in the USA... no way are you going to tell people about that.

Anyway, I have a better excuse. If people notice that you have packed on a lot of muscle in a short period, just tell them you started taking creatine. It works quite often.

i think you're completely wrong, if people call you out about using and you can't handle it, then don't use steroids... i'm not saying that this is you, but I see no point in lying to people about it

i had known many people who have used steroids in the past (before I used) and denied it, and I looked down upon them much more than I did anyone who used them but was up front about it

i think you're completely wrong, if people call you out about using and you can't handle it, then don't use steroids... i'm not saying that this is you, but I see no point in lying to people about it

i had known many people who have used steroids in the past (before I used) and denied it, and I looked down upon them much more than I did anyone who used them but was up front about it

So when people ask you why you're getting bigger you tell them you're on steroids?

So when people ask you why you're getting bigger you tell them you're on steroids?

no, generally people don't ask me anything, but those people who do ask me if i'm using steroids I tell the truth.... I don't offer up the information, but if people ask I have no issues

generally it goes like this....

Q. you've been getting bigger, what have you been doing differently?
A. I've tightened up my diet, I've been eating more protein, and I've cut out all my drinking.

or...

Q. you look like you got a lot bigger, have you been using steroids?
A. actually yes, I've done a lot of research about them and found that if done correctly the positives outweigh the negatives and I felt that at this point in my training I had no other option to reach the goals that I was looking to accomplish, etc

Q. you look like you got a lot bigger, have you been using steroids?
A. actually yes, I've done a lot of research about them and found that if done correctly the positives outweigh the negatives and I felt that at this point in my training I had no other option to reach the goals that I was looking to accomplish, etc

This is just unacceptable. Not because I think steroids are morally wrong in any way, but the way people perceive them, the legal issues, it's not a smart way to operate.

This is just unacceptable. Not because I think steroids are morally wrong in any way, but the way people perceive them, the legal issues, it's not a smart way to operate.

i understand what you mean... but generally the people how are asking me if i'm on steroids either have a lot of knowledge about them, use them, or are friends of mine that aren't going out of there way to turn me in

the average joe in the gym who asks me anything about them I either don't answer or tell to fuck off

i just feel that generally people just don't come up to you and ask if you're on steroids, it just doesn't work like that

It's happened to me many times.

i guess then we have different past experiences and thats why our opinions and attitudes differ... its almost never happened to me, and if it did I don't think I would tell anyone anything

and on a side nite... they probably asked you because they wanted a source

i guess then we have different past experiences and thats why our opinions and attitudes differ... its almost never happened to me, and if it did I don't think I would tell anyone anything

and on a side nite... they probably asked you because they wanted a source

I think they asked him because he's fucking huge and puts up big numbers.

Back