Massage Parlors

49ER

I am ******!
Dam I dont know why but whenever I go to a chinese massage parlor some how it turns into something else. I even try going a new place I think is strictly massage ends up being more lol. Its like they know I can be enticed easily. Last time I went to a new place I did not want anything more the girl went as far as point down to my dick and say "hmm" straight up giving me the sign to go ahead and ask! Luckily I was not attracted to her so I didn't go for it. Anyone else have these kind of experiences? Seems like there all crooked

I used to skip the massage and just book a GFE for a couple of hrs. Gets a lil pricy tho..

Done that to bro when I was single. Im trying to behave I love massages but hand jobs to go with it is just so tempting lol im gonna have to go where kamikaze goes from now on

Its been a couple of years, but yea, those were the good ole days. No dinner no dates, no talking, no bitching. Hell it was as expensive as going on a date.

I used to know a hot brunette chick that I would always go and see for massage which would always end in more than happy massage. I even got nuru massages a couple of times too. Ah... Good times... Good times...

Too bad she had to ruin it by getting a bf.. lol

Back