Mast vs Anavar (var) for a summer cut?

alexus hensicus

Mast vs var for a summer cut?

Anyone have any opinions on which would be a better additive to a 16 week test e cycle ran at 600 a week, 400 mg mast e for 14 weeks or 12 weeks of Anavar (var) at 75mg a day? I've never tried mast and/or ran Anavar (var) longer than a month. Looking to cut and save muscle if not build some a little. Any input would be appreciated.

why choose between the two? run them both. 12 weeks of Anavar (var) is a little too long though. i would say that 8 weeks is pushing it

Anyone have any opinions on which would be a better additive to a 16 week test e cycle ran at 600 a week, 400 mg mast e for 14 weeks or 12 weeks of Anavar (var) at 75mg a day? I've never tried mast and/or ran Anavar (var) longer than a month. Looking to cut and save muscle if not build some a little. Any input would be appreciated.

cut the Anavar (var) to 6 weeks maxx imo. diet will determine if its a cut cycle not masteron or Anavar (var) .

Yeah got my diet lo cal and decent cardio, a friend said mast increased his metabolic rate he thought, and I always have liked var( solid gains). Just trying to keep muscle loss to a minimum and being efficient about it.

Yeah got my diet lo cal and decent cardio, a friend said mast increased his metabolic rate he thought, and I always have liked var( solid gains). Just trying to keep muscle loss to a minimum and being efficient about it.

you would be surprised at the difference in your looks if you maintained a maintainence calore intake for a cycle that long and just replaced some body fat with muscle = lower bodyfat at the same weight. no need for most to lose a dramatic amount of weight.

I used to be a fat kid in school so going from 280 to 220 without lifting left a lot of room for muscle to go. I guess I should have said more of a recomposition than a cut. I'll try not to cut too much cals out and try a more maintaining regimen.

Personally, I would start your cycle with 6 weeks of Anavar (var) while running Mast P at 400mg a week.....that's just me. You said you were a former fatty. IMO the mast is a waste if you aren't sub 12% BF.

Back