masteron enathate, tren ace stack for the summer

bigkit34

hasanyone tried the longer acting masteron enathate. i just got a bottle its 200mgs per ml and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and how does it stack up to the shorter acting prop version? 'm planning on running it at 400mgs a week stacked with tren ace at 450 mgs per week. my tren ace is 150 mgs per ml and i know this is high has anyone ever tried tren ace at this strength also?

yea my boy had some of the same triple stack blend but can't get anymore thats y i'm running it the way i am

yeah it worked well and the price was right compared to buying all 3 seperate but i did tren a and prop in qv 2 times and i got better results doing those alone

how long ago did u do the QV tren a and test prop. i have some QV tren now that i think might be fake. it might be weak test but it def isn't tren, i know how tren feels

i did the qv cycle about 2 years ago...but i heard something about the qv that came from mexico is made by someone different now but im not really sure bout all that my guy stopped getting it so i havent been able to get any in a while and been little worried about getting fakes also so im not sure if its different now or not

hasanyone tried the longer acting masteron enathate. i just got a bottle its 200mgs per ml and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and how does it stack up to the shorter acting prop version? 'm planning on running it at 400mgs a week stacked with tren ace at 450 mgs per week. my tren ace is 150 mgs per ml and i know this is high has anyone ever tried tren ace at this strength also?

add test to the masteron imo . masteron frees bound test so you get the gains from the masteron along with haveing the test gains magnified . test/tren/masteron is awesome imo.

add test to the masteron imo . masteron frees bound test so you get the gains from the masteron along with haveing the test gains magnified . test/tren/masteron is awesome imo.

Dawg. How would you build a cycle around that?

Dawg. How would you build a cycle around that?

all long or all short esters would be easier but cutting that high dose tren ace every other day with masteron and test eth = 3.5 injects every week 3/4 - 1 cc each time tren along with 150 mg each of masteron and test eth would make a stout cycle.

Back