WHich do you prefer?

• Winny

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Masteron

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
I've used Winstrol (winny) and Anavar, but never Masteron. I didn't like the sides from Winstrol (winny) and the Anavar was a little weak for the money.

If it wasn't for the hairloss, liver probs and joint problems I think Winstrol (winny) would be king. I's kinda lose lose though, cuz I loved Anavar (var) but it's outrageously priced. Dunno about masteron...

i have used all of those. masteron sucked and did nothing for me, anavar made me feel tired all the time so i stopped it.

winny wins out of those hands down.

Winny gave me the "look" I was going for, but fucked my liver values and lipids and made my joints hurt. Didn't notice much from masteron except less hair on my head (the only steriod thats done this). Never tried Anavar (var) and don't think I will just to pricey.

Thoms said:

Now I can't speak for masteron but i'm surprised to hear your guys like Winstrol (winny). I've tried Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) and the difference was nihgt and day. anavar had great effects and no sides. Winstrol (winny) had little efects and LOTS of sides.

Anavar made me look tight and made me vascular. It also made me strong as hell.

winny made my hair fall out, nothing has ever done that. It irritated my prostate, my joints hurt and nothing else positive really cam from it.My ex GF used both and loved the var, had great results. Winstrol (winny), all sides little results.

I had good results with Winstrol (winny) but the sides were unbearable. The Anavar (var) was slightly weaker for me mg-for-mg but atleast I kept my hair and use of joints.

i have tried Winstrol (winny) and it killed my joints, i loved how it shredded me but the trade off for the joint pain was not worth it, i tell people that if they have joint problems to stay away from Winstrol (winny), i wish i could use the stuff, i did 100mg ed of oral loved.

Var have never tried, the price seems to keep me away from it kind of like primo

mastron i have never tried, i have some in my stash but maybe this summer i will try and see if it makes me very hard

outlawtas2 said:
If it wasn't for the hairloss, liver probs and joint problems I think Winstrol (winny) would be king. I's kinda lose lose though, cuz I loved Anavar (var) but it's outrageously priced. Dunno about masteron...
Those issues aren't too important to me (well, except maybe the joint issues. The fact that Winstrol (winny) kills my HDL is really the only thing I hate about winny.

I felt lethargic on Anavar and Winstrol (winny) had exactly the opposite effect. However it seemed to be easier to stay lean on the Anavar.
Im thinking about giving Masteron a go now.

Last edited by a moderator:
carolinacrackah said:
WHich one do you prefer.
Why should we be restricted to these choices?

Winny is for guys that are super obsessed with their bodies and bf% to the point where they are blind to their own health.

Winny is totally unnecessary to gain mass; other and better options are available.

But hey, is having that temporary edge to your definition is that important to you, then have fun.

I like this discussion.

For your guys that compete...what would be the best pre-comp drug that really brings it together other than winny?

Back