masteron worth it at higher bodyfat?

gill13

I am banned!
was out of the gym for around 6 months due to a hand injury. lost a bunch of muscle and went from 10% bodyfat to around 14-15 or so.

doing a body recomp blast, 75-100mcg T3 ED, 250mg test cyp a week, 75mg EOD tren ace ED. on the keto diet eating at a caloric deficit. and its going good im losing fat. been on this for around 2 weeks or so.

now i do have some masteron enth laying around and i'm not sure wether or not to use it now or wait till when i'm leaner. its a mast blend, 150mg prop and 50mg /ml.

im sort of curious as i've never used masteron before what do you guys think?

I think you are already running more than enough gear to preserve muscle mass while cutting. I probably would not bother tossing more gear into the equation.

I think you are already running more than enough gear to preserve muscle mass while cutting. I probably would not bother tossing more gear into the equation.
i'm not trying to only preserve muscle while on my cut. during my 6 month break from the gym i lost muscle too, so i want to gain that back and get into better shape than i was before.

i just have one question... is running 400mg of masteron a waste when you have higher bodyfat?

dude why do you want to add something right now?? more isn't always better u do understand that dont you??

take trons advice

i'm not trying to only preserve muscle while on my cut. during my 6 month break from the gym i lost muscle too, so i want to gain that back and get into better shape than i was before.

i just have one question... is running 400mg of masteron a waste when you have higher bodyfat?

So you are bulking and cutting simultaneously?

everything I have ever read and heard about Masteron, is anything over 11% body fat is a waste of time and money

I'll bite.. I ran masteron, test along with tren at a higher body fat and felt great. I don't have any experience running it without tren so I can't compare. I felt full, hard, and horny as Fck. I don't know what other effect your looking for. Its a dht derivitivr that will also increase free testosterone. So to say it has no benefit unless your a certain BF is crap imo.

Stacked with test it will keep e2 down and reduce water retention. Its not going to cut you up though.

Depends how high of body fat. I'm on it at 16% or so after my bulk, and absolutely love masteron. 20+ though? I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Masteron is NOT an anti estrogen; it does not reduce estradiol, it does not prevent gyno, it does NOTHING to control estradiol. It just so happens to have a higher binding affinity over estradiol at the receptor, so it will give some benefits such as drawing subcutaneous water from tissues.

My .02c :)

Depends how high of body fat. I'm on it at 16% or so after my bulk, and absolutely love masteron. 20+ though? I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Masteron is NOT an anti estrogen; it does not reduce estradiol, it does not prevent gyno, it does NOTHING to control estradiol. It just so happens to have a higher binding affinity over estradiol at the receptor, so it will give some benefits such as drawing subcutaneous water from tissues.

My .02c :)

i'm like 13-14% bro. i think i'll save it for summer though.. i think test and tren is enough. plus mast is a DHT and even though i'm not prone, one of my biggest fears in life is losing hair

i'm like 13-14% bro. i think i'll save it for summer though.. i think test and tren is enough. plus mast is a DHT and even though i'm not prone, one of my biggest fears in life is losing hair

That's totally fine, but remember - if you're mpb prone - it's going to happen no matter what. ;)

Love masteron and pretty much use it in all my cycles. Even when my BF% creeps up I enjoy the sex drive and helps get the most out of my test by lowering SHGB. And as stated above no don't factor it into your AI protocol, just consider it a bonus.

Yeah I loved Mast @ 800mg weekly on my last cycle... felt like a sex god and the vascularity was unreal...
This was with high Test and low Deca - no Tren involved.

I think you're doing the right thing leaving it for the summer and keeping it simple... for now ;-)

everything I have ever read and heard about Masteron, is anything over 11% body fat is a waste of time and money

Not true. Are its visual effects less? Yes. But they are still there and Masteron has a lot of other benifits other than making you look dry and grainy.

IMO OP stick with what you got and when you have 8 weeks of the cycle left to go if your BF is back to where it was run the Mast. Not at 400 though....600 minimum and Prop ester since itd be only 8 weeks with it, the Enanthate ester will hardly do anything in 8 weeks.

A lot of people over look Masteron. Aside from Tren its the best compound out there IMO without a doubt.

Love masteron and pretty much use it in all my cycles. Even when my BF% creeps up I enjoy the sex drive and helps get the most out of my test by lowering SHGB. And as stated above no don't factor it into your AI protocol, just consider it a bonus.

Ya KD im with you. Masteron every blast no matter what. Helps being lean all the time anyways though :)

Not true. Are its visual effects less? Yes. But they are still there and Masteron has a lot of other benifits other than making you look dry and grainy.

IMO OP stick with what you got and when you have 8 weeks of the cycle left to go if your BF is back to where it was run the Mast. Not at 400 though....600 minimum and Prop ester since itd be only 8 weeks with it, the Enanthate ester will hardly do anything in 8 weeks.

A lot of people over look Masteron. Aside from Tren its the best compound out there IMO without a doubt.
yeah i have mast enth. i'll save it for when i'm leaner or i'll give it to one of my friends and get prop. i have no idea what i was thinking when i ordered mast enth because i fucking hate long esters. don't know why, i just dont like the idea of it.

but whoa, i think you went a little too far by saying its the best compound aside from tren. tren does it all. i've always seen compounds like mast and winny as sort of finisher/polisher compounds. mast and winny are like tren's new un-identicalbabies. nandrolone is tren's little brother only less doucheier and not as good looking. testosterone is their dad who's a cool older guy who's been boxing his whole life and even though he's getting old he can still fuck shit up. tren and nandrolones's drug addict cousin, dbol, who's in his early 20s still sells dimebags to highschoolers and tries to bang the younger girls. between working out once or twice a week (at best), going to night classes at the local community college and drinking keystone light 5 times a week, he can barely find time for his cute girlfriend anavar, who's actually been cheating on him for about 9 months with tren. dbol didnt even notice the her twin pregnant belly. but now he finally realized that that ana has these 2 ripped up babies he knows they aren't his cause they look nothing like him. she tells him that tren got her pregnant. now dbol wants to challenge tren to a lift off. who will win?

yeah i have mast enth. i'll save it for when i'm leaner or i'll give it to one of my friends and get prop. i have no idea what i was thinking when i ordered mast enth because i fucking hate long esters. don't know why, i just dont like the idea of it.

but whoa, i think you went a little too far by saying its the best compound aside from tren. tren does it all. i've always seen compounds like mast and winny as sort of finisher/polisher compounds. mast and winny are like tren's new un-identicalbabies. nandrolone is tren's little brother only less doucheier and not as good looking. testosterone is their dad who's a cool older guy who's been boxing his whole life and even though he's getting old he can still fuck shit up. tren and nandrolones's drug addict cousin, dbol, who's in his early 20s still sells dimebags to highschoolers and tries to bang the younger girls. between working out once or twice a week (at best), going to night classes at the local community college and drinking keystone light 5 times a week, he can barely find time for his cute girlfriend anavar, who's actually been cheating on him for about 9 months with tren. dbol didnt even notice the her twin pregnant belly. but now he finally realized that that ana has these 2 ripped up babies he knows they aren't his cause they look nothing like him. she tells him that tren got her pregnant. now dbol wants to challenge tren to a lift off. who will win?

Never mind the Masteron, you need to put that crack pipe down bud!

Back