Masterone Propionate with anavar?

Hey bros im looking for advice with this stack im thinking about taking. Has anyone ever taken JUST Masterone propionate with anavar? Is it okay to just take these two alone? Masterone is injection, and anavar is oral. Do I need a PCT following this cycle since the anavar is oral drops? Also my bottle of masterone shows 10ML-100mg/ml. That is saying I have 100mg per every ML correct? So a total of 1000mg? My anavar shows 50ML-50mg/ml. So thats 2500mg right? Sorry for asking dumb questions.... With that being said this will be my second stack Ive ever done. I took tri-methyl xtreme like 4 years ago with a PCT and it worked pretty well for me. I went from 155lbs 13%BF to about 175 and 10%BF in about 4-6 weeks. My friend had given me these two bottles of anavar, and masterone and I was thinking about doing another cycle. I created this thread because Ive never dealt with injectables, and I dont really know how i should go about the dosages on these. Please any help would be much appreciated. Main questions...
1. Can I just take anavar (oral), and Masterone (injections) alone. (Do i need a test, or something else do go with it?)
2. Do i need to take a PCT following this cycle?
3. What would you recommend on daily dosages? Or EOD?

PS. I am currently 24 years old. 170lbs 12%BF.

if this is your first cycle you should stick to Test only with hcg and anavar. and yes you will most definitely need pct after the cycle.

if this is your first cycle you should stick to Test only with hcg and anavar. and yes you will most definitely need pct after the cycle.

.......................This ^^^

Welcome aboard :wavey:

My comments below OP are not to be rude or not too think you have not been reading up a bit but I must critique , OK :laugh:
SO it seem that you just make the age, to use AAS as safe as possible. That's the most important idea / concept we promote here in O'logy. " The safest way to use AAS, as possible" So with that being said I must tell you that by your Q's you have a bit of a road ahead to get yourself educated in this BEFORE you pull that trigger. :smile:

YOU need to be educated to some understanding of the side effects both wanted and unwanted. Understanding the Aromatase Enzyme what stimulates it and it's effect of aromatizing. The proper use of an AI, why and how ? You need to have a most thorough knowledge of the unwanted sides of both high and low Estradiol. They are quite similar off the top do have different attributes to each other. With knowledge of these and your body you can SOMETIMES be alerted and feel the issue.

It seems you have some brief knowledge of the steroid profiles, however as you lean more about the different synthesis functions a thorough knowledge of the Steroid Profiles is a most.

So I ask you to STOP, and read up before you go any farther. Listen use your page here to ask more Q"s but , we will not spoon feed you.

Op listen again despite what you have done before I tell you , that you will be armed to be able to make this simple cycle a good gainer with LMM.

Read all the sticky Threads back where you came in to post your thread. If you put off a few months here and study up you will then have it all right there head n body to dive off the dock.

OMM

Last edited:
OP hey come back and lets get you rolling man.

YOU always need to have low dose test running in all your cycles. That's another thing you need to understand.

But all is good read some sticky's man and come back. Others will jump in..

Hey Jasonainsworth321 are ya still with us.... you now got the big guns asking how ya doin. :elephant:

Tell us what you've come up with. WE would like to help you get on with your gains and goals . Wat up :)

Last edited:
Hey Jasonainsworth321 are ya still with us.... you now got the big guns asking how ya doin. :elephant:

Tell us what you've come up with. WE would like to help you get on with your gains and goals . Wat up :)

Gotta say OMM its nice to see you never give up trying to help the noobs....truly inspiring bro.

Back