may have been scammed..

guns84

this is wht just happened to a freind of mine he ordered 6kits of growth and he has done this two other times but this time after recieving the pact two guys show up at his apartment immediatly but never show a badge and they say they no wht is in the package and then they ask him to talk and they say no about one other order that he made.... they never arrested him and they never searched the house and most importantly they didnt take his computer to look for old files..... they said they would be back with in a week to talk to him about his options..... do u think this may have been a set up by the re mailer..... my buddy is shitting his pants right now because he is hoping that he did just scammed but even if he did he is still out 2 grand.... wht i dont get is all the stories i here bout people getting pinched is that they will deleivery a couple times then raid ur shit but they never did a raid or nuthing. any responses to this would be great thnks again..........

very odd
LE will not give you time-if they know a crime has been comitted thats it they arrest you- they dont give you a week to possibly clean up etc..

they seized a pack but since they never arrested him how can they prove the pack is his and that they arent just setting him up..

both scenarios suck but id rather be out some cash rather than have LE problems..Have you heard this happening to others who have used the same source?

never heard of any1 being set up like that... But it is possible if his source knows someone in his area....

the source is a private source and he has ordered from a few other times and it has been all legit and it may be possible that the source new some one out here but it just seems way to scatchy why would they say we will contact u in a week.......

RonZoid12 said:
another question too if he did get scammed wht could he do is there any options
Basically, no, there isn't much he can do. I'm sure there are exceptions, but those vary based on the circumstance.

regarding why u shouldnt do a 2 grand order my buddy thought he could trust the guy because he put in orders like that before.. but more importantly does anyone think that this could be a set up

RonZoid12 said:
regarding why u shouldnt do a 2 grand order my buddy thought he could trust the guy because he put in orders like that before.. but more importantly does anyone think that this could be a set up
I understand, but we've seen legit sources turn into scammers before, so the rule is to never spend more than you are willing to loose. This stuff is illegal and shit happens.

Obviously, the two guys that came to his door didn't have the best intentions.

Question: Did you go in with your buddy on this order? No offense, but this story seems hard to believe.

I'd like to see two non-identified guys show up at the door of a WPO lifter or some shit like that and talking this kind of shit. They'd be sorry they ever knocked on that door 'fer sure. :D

So I'm assuming they took the package also, right? You never said this in your post. This sounds highly irregular, and if it is LE, then it's about the worst operation I have ever heard of or seen. Nothing would make sense in the above scenario unless A)the source (or someone else who had knowledge the pack was ordered) played cops and scammed you, or B) your just making up the whole thing for some weird reason.
Since there's really no reason for B, I'll vote A.

Stone said:
So I'm assuming they took the package also, right? You never said this in your post. This sounds highly irregular, and if it is LE, then it's about the worst operation I have ever heard of or seen. Nothing would make sense in the above scenario unless A)the source (or someone else who had knowledge the pack was ordered) played cops and scammed you, or B) your just making up the whole thing for some weird reason.
Since there's really no reason for B, I'll vote A.
I'm thinkin this also.

Here's a scenario. THe source knows the guy it was being delivered to. He sets up the given scenario. Tossess those guys a few bucks and resells the shit.

Don't you guys have guns at your house? Invite them in to talk. No badges, LOL, once inside your in my domain bitch.

In this day in age all of you should get your pistol permitt and have one handy whenever possible.

roccodart440 said:
Here's a scenario. THe source knows the guy it was being delivered to. He sets up the given scenario. Tossess those guys a few bucks and resells the shit.

Don't you guys have guns at your house? Invite them in to talk. No badges, LOL, once inside your in my domain bitch.

In this day in age all of you should get your pistol permitt and have one handy whenever possible.

Pullin heat on undercover = "Serious" Felony time . . . .= NO Thanks!

They never identified themselves did they?...Who did they claim they were?...I can't believe your friend would just talk to complete strangers without knowing who they are for sure...Sounds fishy to me...

I have a very good friend who had this happen to him with an order of tabs, however they did do a search and took his stuff, but that is just it, they didnt arrest him, or take him to jail. He did get a call about 2 weeks later saying they had a warrent for his arrest and he went and turned himself in. He never did any jail time, but it cost him alot in lawyers.

My clue is that A) The may not have had a search warrent for whatever reason, or B) They may have been looking for a confession or something in order to make their case. If they dont think they can get a conviction without a confession they may not pursue as it will cost the govt alot of money to prosecute your buddy all to put him on probation.

The story about the source sending goons to take the stuff and remail it is rediculous. Why would a source pay someone out of his pocket to nab gear that he already sold and have that source resell it? Too much hassle for not enough money.

Anyway i guess all he can do is wait, but in the meantime make sure his house is clean including his computer.

Champ

It really doesn't make much sense that the source was behind this. Since he already had the money, he could have just not sent the pack and been up the money he would have to pay his goons. The only reason he would do all that is to keep the customer unsuspecious of him. But if that happened to me, I don't care how much it looked like it wasn't set up by the source, I wouldn't be ordering from him again! At worst, he ripped me off, at best, he had shady shipping/dealing policies that caught the attention of L.E. .

"Pullin heat on undercover = "Serious" Felony time . . . .= NO Thanks!"

Not neccessarily.

Also, if guys come to you with a bullshit line and no badges as long as you can defend yourself tel them to get the F*&K away from you. cops that work undercover are not totally protected by the same laws that protect the ones wearing the blue suit. They do not always follow the same laws that govern the ones in the suits either. Much more undercover or dirty as we call them tactics are used. I.E search with no warrent, physical force to get info etc.

YOur property is your property and without a badge or a warrent tell them to fuck off.

Lastly, now that you have the time to clean up your mess. GET CLEANING!

Back