Maybe get some help?

vicdemonde

I have been researching the steriod anavar for quite a while now, but i havent got a clue to exactly what it does because i havent spoken to anyone who has actually done it. I would like to use a mild steriod, that will increase my size slightly, and I would like to know: how much would I have to take- I have read .125ml per pound of body weight- Can anyone confirm that? As well, because it does not aromatize, and does not conflict with my testosterone production will I have to suppliment post cycle to keep the gains?
please help, i really appreciate it- i don't know much, so i want to learn

dude, nothing about your question sounds right or sounds like you should be messing around with aas. and i dont know where you are finding anavar in liquid form, ive seen it once, like four years ago and that guy got busted. anavar is a great strength drug. it has mild sides, and also doesnt give you much size. it wont give you shit if you dont know how to eat and train on it. and if its real, its extremely expensive. most guys take bw 30 - 60 mgs ed. ive heard lower, and definitely heard higher. the thing is, anywhere you read, they make anavar sound amazing, i primarily think that is because people pay so much for it that they feel it does more than it probably does and are looking for changes. you will be let down if you run a cycle of anavar by its self. im just going to go ahead and tell you, its not as good as you probably read, and if it is, then the user must know exactly what hes doing and exactly what to expect.

dude, nothing about your question sounds right or sounds like you should be messing around with aas. ( I think he did some research) (And what don't sound right to you?) and i dont know where you are finding anavar in liquid form, ive seen it once, like four years ago and that guy got busted. anavar is a great strength drug. it has mild sides, and also doesnt give you much size. it wont give you shit if you dont know how to eat and train on it. and if its real, its extremely expensive. most guys take bw 30 - 60 mgs ed. ive heard lower, and definitely heard higher. the thing is, anywhere you read, they make anavar sound amazing, i primarily think that is because people pay so much for it that they feel it does more than it probably does and are looking for changes. you will be let down if you run a cycle of anavar by its self. im just going to go ahead and tell you, its not as good as you probably read, and if it is, then the user must know exactly what hes doing and exactly what to expect.

Bro if you ask me you should not be messing with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) never mind vicdemonde.
Question, At what point did he say 1 thing about liquid Anavar? Are you reading the same thing I am. And for the record, Anavar is awsom. And a lot of guys like it and use it. Next, Just for the record....There is Liquid anavar That I have used from (AS) and it was grate...OK I said my peace...Have a good day...

To the original question. I have heard guys do a anavar only cycle i don't know how it went and if it's really recomended to do it by it self. But anavar added to something else like Test becomes very help full. Cuzz detone is right about the strenth incress it's very help full...I like it..

Last edited:
Question, At what point did he say 1 thing about liquid Anavar? ..

He read the posters dosage stating .125 ml (ml liquid dosage) per lb of body weight which obviously makes no sense either way. Even if it were we don't know the strength of the liquid per ml.

only thing I could think was he meant .125mg per pound of body weight... putting a 200lb BB @ 25mg/day... significantly lower than what most people need to see some good gains

He read the posters dosage stating .125 ml (ml liquid dosage) per lb of body weight which obviously makes no sense either way. Even if it were we don't know the strength of the liquid per ml.

Ya Milk I thought that to for a min. Then I just thought the guy ment to say mg but eather way then I guess one might assume he was talking about liquid..

Bro if you ask me you should not be messing with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) never mind vicdemonde.
Question, At what point did he say 1 thing about liquid Anavar? Are you reading the same thing I am. And for the record, Anavar is awsom. And a lot of guys like it and use it. Next, Just for the record....There is Liquid anavar That I have used from (AS) and it was grate...OK I said my peace...Have a good day...

what did i say that makes you think that i shouldnt be messing around with aas? the fact that i perfectly, concisely described Anavar (var)? anavar just isnt one of my favorite drugs. ive used it and liked it and im getting ready to do it again in the spring, vicdemonde just didnt sound too confident in it so i was just saying he probably shouldn't do it for a while. dont attack me dude, im just giving my two cents from my experience. thanks raw and milk for backing me up.

I have been researching the steriod anavar for quite a while now, but i havent got a clue to exactly what it does because i havent spoken to anyone who has actually done it. I would like to use a mild steriod, that will increase my size slightly, and I would like to know: how much would I have to take- I have read .125ml per pound of body weight- Can anyone confirm that? As well, because it does not aromatize, and does not conflict with my testosterone production will I have to suppliment post cycle to keep the gains?
please help, i really appreciate it- i don't know much, so i want to learn

Anavar is in fact a mild steroid that won't generate major size gains, but does tend to make you look a lot better, and add substantial strength. I like it and when I was young and ignorant, I ran anavar by itself and liked the results.

.125 MG. (not ml.) per pound of bodyweight is sometimes thrown out as a guideline, but that does mean a low dose. I use 3x that much and I stack it with test.

Anavar absolutely will interfere with your body's own testosterone production and you absolutely must run a proper post cycle therapy (pct) afterwards.

I did mean mg, im sorry. I have heard a lot of mixed opinions on it. And I would like to say I am very on the fence. I am looking at the biological aspects of the substance in relation to how it affects the body. I have been working out for a while! about 2 years, about 4-5 times in the gym, and i think i have about leveled out, I just can't seem to add anymore muscle, regarless of how much i up the weight and food intake. My reasearch shows me these guys take in about 250 grams of protein, but I do not think there is anyway i can use that much, because i dont think working out 6 hours a day is useful.
So i feel like I want to gain an advantage, just for cosmetic purposes.
So is there anything else that can be advised by anyone that might help me out. Tricks to working out.
I do pyramids for my workouts 12,10,8,6 3 sets per muscle group, and i space out the days. Shoulder back one day, arms another day and so on?
any tips?

I did mean mg, im sorry. I have heard a lot of mixed opinions on it. And I would like to say I am very on the fence. I am looking at the biological aspects of the substance in relation to how it affects the body. I have been working out for a while! about 2 years, about 4-5 times in the gym, and i think i have about leveled out, I just can't seem to add anymore muscle, regarless of how much i up the weight and food intake. My reasearch shows me these guys take in about 250 grams of protein, but I do not think there is anyway i can use that much, because i dont think working out 6 hours a day is useful.
So i feel like I want to gain an advantage, just for cosmetic purposes.
So is there anything else that can be advised by anyone that might help me out. Tricks to working out.
I do pyramids for my workouts 12,10,8,6 3 sets per muscle group, and i space out the days. Shoulder back one day, arms another day and so on?
any tips?

well...2 yrs isnt long at all man, im sure it feels like an eternity. ive been lifting for 10 years and im still learning. i still consider myself an amateur, especially on this forum. everyone says that they cant eat that much and you just have to learn to do it. once you start adding more cals to your diet, your body begins to become dependent on high cals, and you'll become hungry more quickly and more often. and you could be over training. lee priest said once that if you can't burn out a muscle group in twenty minutes, you're doing something terribly wrong. i have a five day split and do 10 - 14 sets per group. i lift heavy and light and change my workout everyday. you just have to keep messing with it and eat more. dont do drugs man, if you still have questions about diet and working out, drugs aren't the answer. just patience.

Back