Maybe I over did the AI???

Nomoobs

So I hadn't taken an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 4 weeks into taking 160mg test cyp per week split into two doses. Took .5 mg the day after my last two injections. Last injection was on Wednesday evening and I took the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Thursday night. Today I feel like my knees are popping and my elbows hurting a bit. Did I overdo it?
My test was 1116 and estrodiol 66.7 prior to taking Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Not sure where Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is now. Wish I could eliminate the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Maybe lower my dose of test? Kinda lost. How long till the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) wears off?

You might not need an AI..I have recently discovered that depending on what type of e2/estradiol test was used, it could be very inaccurate.. Most of us on this board use the privatemed.labs female hormone panel.. The estradiol test is wildly inaccurate with this somehow.. But, there is a well-respected member on another board who did a side by side comparison of the e2 results from the male hormone panel and the female panel and the results were so far off I had a hard time believing it

Can't really give any insight to your situation but I'll give you some advice: Never assume - get tested. In my case, I was 100% sure the reason for my low testosterone was a pituitary tumor because I was having headaches. Turns out, I was good. I thought my testosterone dosages were too low because I wasn't feeling any better. Turns out the dosages were perfect (recorded a 1055ng/dL). I thought the reason for my low libido on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was due to my elevated E2 levels. Turns out, it's not the case (my E2 is down but I still have low libido).

What I learned in my experiences is that I am a horrible fortune teller and my assumptions were wrong. Better to get tested and know exactly where you are at instead of guessing.

Good Luck!

Back