maybe im a little obsessive.. but inection rotation question.

Fullgoldcrown

I inject Tuesday and Friday every cycle. I've always stuck to glutes and alternated sides per injection. That way I always followed the rule of not injecting the same spot more than once a week, i.e. one shot, per spot, per week.
This cycle it's 300mg right glute tuesday 300mg left glute Friday and so on in that fashion for 12 weeks. This guarantees 7 days in between each site injection. I do not have much if any scar tissue. Should I mix it up or am I good to go?

I inject Tuesday and Friday every cycle. I've always stuck to glutes and alternated sides per injection. That way I always followed the rule of not injecting the same spot more than once a week, i.e. one shot, per spot, per week.
This cycle it's 300mg right glute tuesday 300mg left glute Friday and so on in that fashion for 12 weeks. This guarantees 7 days in between each site injection. I do not have much if any scar tissue. Should I mix it up or am I good to go?

What you're doing may not be an issue but it wouldn't hurt to start rotating your quads in there.

I'm with mega. I incorporated quads, with already glutes and delts, and I have to say, it's my favorite spot now. Especially with larger amounts of CC

There are lots of diagrams online, I still haven't found the perfect one. Using your fingers to form a V often comes up, but it isn't easy to do yourself and not necessary if you are lean.

What you're basically looking for is the gluteus medius muscle. Visually, from the side it forms a point-down triangle between the gluteus maximus and the tensor faciae:

9308650.jpg

The more sites you use, the better off you are.

I personally go: RQuad, LQuad, RDelt, LDelt, RPec, LPec, (If on a shorter ester) LVG, RVG.

I'm too chicken to hit traps and not flexible enough for lats. Glutes used to be in the rotation, but I don't care for sites that I can't have full control of the syringe. As you're just cycling, I'd at least (as mentioned above) try to incorporate one more site in your routine.

My .02c :)

I personally go: RQuad, LQuad, RDelt, LDelt, RPec, LPec, (If on a shorter ester) LVG, RVG.

I'm too chicken to hit traps and not flexible enough for lats. Glutes used to be in the rotation, but I don't care for sites that I can't have full control of the syringe. As you're just cycling, I'd at least (as mentioned above) try to incorporate one more site in your routine.

I do the same as this but hit lats instead of pecs (ventro glutes, quads, lats)

I'm def doing quads lol. I'll be injecting the middle third of my vastus lateralis. I'm hearing 1 inch pins are good. I have 25 gauge 1.5 inch so suppose I won't be going all the way to the hub lol. Any use 1.5 inch pins?

Halfwit, why is this true? What's the reason it's better to do more than just Glutes and Delts for example? If I were to incorporate one or two more sites (four if you count left and right side seperately), what would be the benefit?

Halfwit, why is this true? What's the reason it's better to do more than just Glutes and Delts for example? If I were to incorporate one or two more sites (four if you count left and right side seperately), what would be the benefit?

To minimize scar tissue.

What vvvvvv said. :)
To minimize scar tissue.
[Asian Accent] Ed Zachary. [/Accent]
Out of curiosity what is the maximum amount, in cc's that you guys inject into your delts
I don't recommend it, but I've been able to stuff 5cc in each delt without any problems other than some temporary discomfort.

Out of curiosity what is the maximum amount, in cc's that you guys inject into your delts

part of this is how much muscle you delt has. how much oil you can inject vs. say phil heath in his shoulder is going to be way different for normal people around 3cc but that is just a guessed number. i don't think there have been studies done to see how much oil a delt could hold. if your trying to put more in at once just slowly add in more oil till you're at the right amount i wouldn't recommend going from 1 cc to 4 cc the next shot... slow progression of more oil would probably be good.

I've found that pecs are my favorite and most convient...

I rotate delts, pecs, glutes, quads, and lats..

however lats and glutes are hard if you are pinning a good amount of gear just because of flexibility..

I'm def doing quads lol. I'll be injecting the middle third of my vastus lateralis. I'm hearing 1 inch pins are good. I have 25 gauge 1.5 inch so suppose I won't be going all the way to the hub lol. Any use 1.5 inch pins?

Take one of your old needle covers and cut off all but 1/2" of the cover so you only leave 1" exposed then just use that modified needle cover when you want a 1" pin

Take one of your old needle covers and cut off all but 1/2" of the cover so you only leave 1" exposed then just use that modified needle cover when you want a 1" pin

That is freaking genius. I'm wondering if it will be an asepsis and infection control issue though. I suppose I could give it a good dose of disinfectant each time. I have med grade stuff.

I'll just disinfect my shears and use a new needle cover each time! Carverelli you just ensured I won't go uncomfortably deep in my quad. What part of the quad do you guys find most convenient/ pain free?

Back