Maybe mens physique, this summer (if they have it for 50 plus y/o)

Right on bro go for it. Most 50yr olds would give a bunch to have what you do. Nice work

What's your diet look like?

You probably don't even need to do that much cardio but if you did it'd more than likely only tighten things up that much more.

Thanks tx045, i basically cut carbs, i try and keep them minimal until after a workout, then a mixed meal always including yogurt and fruit for desert. I was actually tighter than this but didn't think to take pictures till i started to back off my diet and gain weight. Im 5'8 and around 195 lbs in this picture, i made it down to 188 lbs. I don't diet in the winter so I'm 215 today, but it comes off fast for me cutting carbs.

question on your pose, looks as if you're sucking in your stomach too much, even looks like you've sucked using a deep breath rather than a shallow, top of the chest breath.
I'd say tighten your abs by pushing them out whilst trying to suck your obliques. Makes for a much better pose. If you do physique, you'll have to be able to do that ab trick the whole show :)

Good job on your body mate, looking fantastic!

question on your pose, looks as if you're sucking in your stomach too much, even looks like you've sucked using a deep breath rather than a shallow, top of the chest breath.
I'd say tighten your abs by pushing them out whilst trying to suck your obliques. Makes for a much better pose. If you do physique, you'll have to be able to do that ab trick the whole show :)

Good job on your body mate, looking fantastic!

Thanks brother, you are right i have no idea on posing, i think i just tightened everything for that shot, gonna look into the mandatory poses involved

Thanks brother, you are right i have no idea on posing, i think i just tightened everything for that shot, gonna look into the mandatory poses involved

wide chest.. whide shoulders small waist... it would be good for physique..

you need some more symmetry.. some areas are lacking.. but shit youre over 50... if i can look that good at your age im a happy camper!!

inspiring to say the least.. age is just a number

Hey Fasttimes. Nice work! I just turned 47 and I'm stoked to find so many examples of guys my age (or thereabouts) that are looking so f-king fantastic. Are you on a high protein diet when you train?

Back