Me at 63, now 2 years later, and making my Comeback.

jp4355

This is a Pic of me roughly 2 years ago before I had my Double Hip Replacement.

It's taken this long to start my comeback, as you can only do 1 Hip at a time.
Then you need to Recover, go through PT, and get released.
Then you plan for the Next One, and do the Entire Thing all over again.

This coming Monday will be my 1st Official Day back in a Proper Gym.
Been working out in my Home Gym, off and on.
As I had an Old Back Injury that decided it wasn't getting enough time in the Spotlight.
What I figure is because of the New Hips, it through my Body off to 1 side, and then to the other.
Now it seems to have finally made the Adjustment.

Will Update the thread as I progress.......................................... JP

View attachment 567245

This is a Pic of me roughly 2 years ago before I had my Double Hip Replacement.

It's taken this long to start my comeback, as you can only do 1 Hip at a time.
Then you need to Recover, go through PT, and get released.
Then you plan for the Next One, and do the Entire Thing all over again.

This coming Monday will be my 1st Official Day back in a Proper Gym.
Been working out in my Home Gym, off and on.
As I had an Old Back Injury that decided it wasn't getting enough time in the Spotlight.
What I figure is because of the New Hips, it through my Body off to 1 side, and then to the other.
Now it seems to have finally made the Adjustment.

Will Update the thread as I progress.......................................... JP

View attachment 567245

Good luck brother.

Wow buddy you are looking Good. I'll be 68 in July.... SO I feel the post i just made on another thread

So I Copied and Paste here again...

I havent said anything on the forum YET. But I guess this is as good a time as any. WTF.. not that this about me has anything to do.

I have so many ailments now between some gastrointestinal problems, bones joints, bad partial rotator, 3 protruding lumbar L-2,3,4, with #5 herniated just a few things. OH, let me not mention the bursitis in left hip,I'm riddled w/ Osteoarthritis.

SO I haven't seen the inside of a gym in 9 months... I don't know yet what i can do if and wen i come back.

Tried dumbbell cures at home and triceps and it FVCKED me up more. I gotta do something. ... yeah I've heard it

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...037-should-you-do-cardio-before-you-lift.html
OMM

Back