me...

im still trying to figure out what the fuck conjecture means..he looks o.k....but honestly it looks like hes never really worked out ..i mean hes a skinny guy who needs to eat and lift consistently

i agree.. and estray, i weighed 188 when i first started.. im 202 now and ocassionally ill hit 205 depends on how much water/food i taken in that day.

i agree.. and estray, i weighed 188 when i first started.. im 202 now and ocassionally ill hit 205 depends on how much water/food i taken in that day.

Retained water weight from the test doesnt count as muscle.

Retained water weight from the test doesnt count as muscle.

damnit man, no winning with you :laugh3:. i assure you 75% of that weight gained is muscle. i feel it when i grab muscle groups.. it isn't all water weight. I train my ass off and eat everything. I'm not stupid.. I know what I am doing even though you guys have your dis agreements with my decisions, but it's me and what i want to do.

so let me win this one arguement bro :flipoffha

damnit man, no winning with you :laugh3:. i assure you 75% of that weight gained is muscle. i feel it when i grab muscle groups.. it isn't all water weight. I train my ass off and eat everything. I'm not stupid.. I know what I am doing even though you guys have your dis agreements with my decisions, but it's me and what i want to do.

so let me win this one arguement bro :flipoffha

Lol, the muscle is full of water. How long you been on, 4 weeks or so? I GUARANTEE you have not gained 10 solid quality pounds of muscle already, especially on long estered gear. If you stopped today you would likely drop 10lbs by this time next week. Youll learn after you get a few cycles under your belt. I used to think the same way when i first started cycling.

Lol, the muscle is full of water. How long you been on, 4 weeks or so? I GUARANTEE you have not gained 10 solid quality pounds of muscle already, especially on long estered gear. If you stopped today you would likely drop 10lbs by this time next week. Youll learn after you get a few cycles under your belt. I used to think the same way when i first started cycling.

i know alot of it is water.. if you have some additional knowledge to share with me such as on how to correct this and how to get the most out of my gear.. please let me know?? curious.

Look solid to me and I like the cyp eq dealio but Id run the Winstrol throughout or at least 12 wks if you are inj.ing it which you should.

WHAT!?!? DO NOT USE Winstrol (winny) FOR 12 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! inject or pill its still liver toxic and is 17aa "unlike most injects" its still liver toxic.
don't use for more then 6 weeks pill or ject!!!!!!!!

trust me.

WHAT!?!? DO NOT USE Winstrol (winny) FOR 12 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! inject or pill its still liver toxic and is 17aa "unlike most injects" its still liver toxic.
don't use for more then 6 weeks pill or ject!!!!!!!!

trust me.

thats what i said.. and IMO i don't think the dude should be taking Winstrol (winny) at all.

i know alot of it is water.. if you have some additional knowledge to share with me such as on how to correct this and how to get the most out of my gear.. please let me know?? curious.

Theres nothing wrong with the water to a point. Imo it helps support strength increases which in turn helps with the muscle building process. But too much obviously can be a problem if it turns into blood pressure issues. Im jsut saying you cant chalk the weight up in the "muscle added column" quite yet.

Theres nothing wrong with the water to a point. Imo it helps support strength increases which in turn helps with the muscle building process. But too much obviously can be a problem if it turns into blood pressure issues. Im jsut saying you cant chalk the weight up in the "muscle added column" quite yet.

oh, absolutely lol. by no means was i claiming O_O oh dude i gained solid muscle lol. i know a good % of it is bloat and water weight. i do my best to minimize the water as far as cardio goes. i've been thinking about a sauna, they have one at my gym.. would this help export some of it??

P.S. im not going to lie.. I love the puffy cheek/water weight that comes with gear loll!!! thats when i knows its gooddsss.

Many people like it cause they can notice a difference in their physique fairly quickly and it gives them a mental boost. I can tell a big difference in the first pics you posted to your current ones. Just realize that when you stop youll lose some of that look.

wow, this thread really took off lol. as far as my diet stats i dont really know. havent really kept track. but i eat my six meals, roughly 200 g of protein, 400 g carbs, 2000-3000 cal/day. i eat lots of eagwhites, chicken, whole grains, oatmeal etc. ive already put on mass since i took those last pics, will update soon :) and i agree the back is a lil behind, but ive been smashin it hard n its comin along good.

wow, this thread really took off lol. as far as my diet stats i dont really know. havent really kept track. but i eat my six meals, roughly 200 g of protein, 400 g carbs, 2000-3000 cal/day. i eat lots of eagwhites, chicken, whole grains, oatmeal etc. ive already put on mass since i took those last pics, will update soon :) and i agree the back is a lil behind, but ive been smashin it hard n its comin along good.

good deal, just eat everything in sight bro. as for that back.. T bar and pull downs. widen it up a bit. also some weighted pull ups help too. along with your standard back workouts. put some wings on cha boy HAHA.

good deal, just eat everything in sight bro. as for that back.. T bar and pull downs. widen it up a bit. also some weighted pull ups help too. along with your standard back workouts. put some wings on cha boy HAHA.

for real man, ima do a killer back day tomorrow, i used to hate doin it, but its now become one of my favorite workouts. ill keep at er n put up some new n improved pics. thanks for all the advice guys

for real man, ima do a killer back day tomorrow, i used to hate doin it, but its now become one of my favorite workouts. ill keep at er n put up some new n improved pics. thanks for all the advice guys

np bro, keep us updated i wanna see how you make out as time progresses

Back