Melanotan 2 log

shortbuiltguy

Well 2 weeks in and here is the change, its absolutly amazing, ive never been this dark. When i got the melanotan 2 i mixed in 1ml of ba water and my first shot i did 5 clicks worth which is .5mg and the second though 6 i did 1mg. The first 1mg made me nauses as hell all the next day but after that i was good. Then i started running it .5 mg eod till i was out. Now ive got another batch and have been running it .5mg ed. I will probely stop it soon once i get my legs dark enough. You do notice about twice as much moles as usuall but i didint have many anyway. I also noticed my facial hair got darker today, i actualy thought i had something on my face and tried to wipe it off and noticed it was my stubbels. And it did bring my libido up also
0fd4b554-1.jpg

Almost 3 months later, taking .5mg every 2 weeks
367958fa.jpg

Last edited:
make sure when you tan you cover your lips and just know that scars will get darker. Mine started turning purple...Also start slow....I have a log on here with my experience. Check it out if you get a chance

Day 1 I did .5mg, had no nausea but a little flushed face. I took it about 9 pm
Day 2 I did 1mg taking it at 9pm had a flushed face no nausea. However when I woke up the next morning I was fighting nausea till 9 am. I wake up at 5 and get to the gym at 530 so it was a little ruff. Through out the day I had little spells of nausea. I got about 20 min of sun today also. I seems like I am darker than normal for how much sun u have gotten.
Day 3 I took 1mg at 6 pm hoping the nausea would wear off by 5 am. I was also taking jack3d in the mornings before workout and I won't again until I'm done with the melanotan due to the melanotan also making your heart rate a little higher.

make sure when you tan you cover your lips and just know that scars will get darker. Mine started turning purple...Also start slow....I have a log on here with my experience. Check it out if you get a chance

Moles will also get darker.

i got a nice tan with 10 min a week of tanning for 5 weeks and first 2 weeks 0.5mg eod then 3 weeks 0.5mg 2X a week. then 0.5mg every week and 1-2 10min tans a month to mantain.

got/getting really annoyed with every one keep asking me where i went! lol

Added a pic did my fourth shot around 6 today very little nausea today. I posted a updated pic. I had about 15 min of sun today.

Updated, been on 6 days now, may have to get some more. Im going to be out at the pool all weekend but im going to start putting a sun block in my face.

ive ran mt2 plenty of times...
you're wasting it going every day like this.. SRS i would of even posted if i didnt see this wasted money..

go EOD with the rest.. hell, 2 days off would be fine.
the stuff seems to push over into the week pretty well...
when i want to get dark fast i use 1 bottle in 20 days EOD .. works perfect

i started going eod per your recomendations, because i only have maybe 2 days worth of it left, its only 25 bucks per 10mg so il me ordering more here soon

Well 2 weeks in and here is the change, its absolutly amazing, ive never been this dark. When i got the melanotan 2 i mixed in 1ml of ba water and my first shot i did 5 clicks worth which is .5mg and the second though 6 i did 1mg. The first 1mg made me nauses as hell all the next day but after that i was good. Then i started running it .5 mg eod till i was out. Now ive got another batch and have been running it .5mg ed. I will probely stop it soon once i get my legs dark enough. You do notice about twice as much moles as usuall but i didint have many anyway. I also noticed my facial hair got darker today, i actualy thought i had something on my face and tried to wipe it off and noticed it was my stubbels. And it did bring my libido up also
0fd4b554-1.jpg

not to bash you....but this looks photoshopped. Not only did you get darker, but so did the tile, bathtub, shower curtain etc. That must be some serious shit!

LOL it's no photo shop, I'm not sure why the tile looks darker. We took the pics in the same location, same iPhone 4 and same lights. Maybe now that I'm dark The light isint reflecting off of me lol. I have alot more pics we took throughout the change. I did get 2 good days in at the pool

Back