Melanotan 2: Protect the skin, get a tan and enhance the sex!

The color you get is no joke. Maybe 2 bottles (started at .25 mg and withen a few days was doing 1 mg shots) and a few more than the recommended number of tanning sessions(I have a tanning bed in my house so it was hard to stay out) and all of a sudden everyone at my work is commenting on how I look even if they never said a word to me before because I got so freaking dark so fast. 2 people said they thought I was mixed, one said they thought I was a light skinned black guy. As for sexual side effects, I experienced none at all. Not even one spontaneous erection.

Interesting, so interesting I am going to try it. What do you guys reccomend, the bac water or NaCl? Also how long does the tan last?

Last edited:
I personally used bac water and its holding up well. I've read that the tan lasts a little longer than a natural tan; 2 or 3 months, unless you do maintenance doses then it could in theory last forever.

the sides really do seem to be different from person to person, I was very nauseous for the first week and felt like i had the flu.
All your moles and freckles get dark first and even sometimes the spot under your eyes which is not a good look gets really dark.
It seems to be really good for people with fair skin.
I had boners all the time, a nice side effect

Back