Melanotan 2 with vitamine D3

iulian

I decided to try MT2 but now i running 10.000 iu of vit.D3 for 5 days per week to boost my test levels , as I understood it is not good to expose yourself to the sun especially when you take a dose so high of vit d 3 , is a problem to running both ?
And what is a good protocol for mt 2 my skin type is light brown skin, darker brown hair/eyes, tans easily, burns minimally ! Thanks in advance !

I've never heard of limiting sun exposure because you're taking vitamin D. I just spent a couple minutes digging around, and couldn't find much useful information either as the Internet is full of "sunlight baaaaadddddd! Taking pills gooooodddd!" and other useless conjecture.

Anyhoo, I take10000iu of D3 myself and MTII without any issues. I take really small doses though, as I have Latin American in my genes, and I could turn black if I took too much. (250mcg)

There are some good MTII threads here for dosing for different skin types. :)

My 0.02c :)

I decided to try MT2 but now i running 10.000 iu of vit.D3 for 5 days per week to boost my test levels , as I understood it is not good to expose yourself to the sun especially when you take a dose so high of vit d 3 , is a problem to running both ?
And what is a good protocol for mt 2 my skin type is light brown skin, darker brown hair/eyes, tans easily, burns minimally ! Thanks in advance !

Untrue, the more the merrier youll be.

Thanks for your prompt of answers. So what is a good protocol for loading phase 0.5 mcg ed or eod for 10-14 days and after 0.5 two times week ?

Thanks for your prompt of answers. So what is a good protocol for loading phase 0.5 mcg ed or eod for 10-14 days and after 0.5 two times week ?

I did a loading phase of 500mcg ED for a week, then 250mcg three times a week after. Now I just do 250mcg on days I tan when I notice my base slipping.

I did a loading phase of 500mcg ED for a week, then 250mcg three times a week after. Now I just do 250mcg on days I tan when I notice my base slipping.

I do this as well, but I also tan easily and only burn in very select areas (tops of my ears, back of my neck, my nose and eyelids).

Back