Melanotan Freckles and moles.

TheseGains

Sup guys, this is a product i want to use badly (melanotan 2), im decently tanned and i get very dark very fast naturally after the burning phase.

In the winter however i go pretty pale....

i would like to use mlt2 but im afraid of developing a ton of moles or freckles in my face, i have very tiny unnoticable moles (non raised) on face maybe 1mm-2mm in size maybe even smaller...

but what are the odds that melanotan will make these very noticeable, and if you do develop moles is it possible to remove them or is it dangerous?

thanks.

I have used PT-141 which is about the same as the Mlt2 stuff (same general pathway) and while PT-141 is not supposed to make you tan, it definitely does, and it preferentially hits your dark spots and moles. So, I am very careful about using it anymore, as it seems to irreversibly make the age spots and freckles darker and the moles seem to progress.

Make sure you tan while taking it.... but if you don't tan the freckles will darken up. If you tan you wont notice this much at all. I take it at very low dosage and it hasn't been a problem for me.

Back