Get Dark With Out Going Tanning-Get MelanotanII From Osta-Gain

Osta-Marketing

Let me tell you a story when I first experimented with MelanotanII. Now Im half Italian from my mom's side "God rest her soul". So I am more prone to tanning and this actually is a benefit to this product.

One summer I began a research regimen of 1mg every day mixing 1ml per 10mg product. I was at my friends house and she is african american. Im in the kitchen with her and she looks at me with this complete expressionless face.

She then tells me what ever Im taking I had better stop because I look like a brother and Im getting darker than her.

At first I was laughing took it as a joke. My friend is very dark so I just didn't imagine my skin could turn that dark. Well, she wasn't laughing. I said are you serious? She said hell yes, you're starting to scare me because you do look darker than me and Im not used to that.

So we both walked into her bathroom side by side and behold I could not believe my freakin eye's. I swear I was as dark or darker than my friend. Because I see myself every day I had not noticed the intense color change. I mean I never go tanning either.

So now I back it off and maybe try 2ml per 10mg and administer every other day maybe. Even E3D just in case.

Bottom line is.... you want to get a tan and look dark with ease?

Come try our MelanotanII

I promise you will be impressed if you have not tried our MelII before.

I couldn't possibly be the only story. I read this happens with this product often. If you have a story please share your experience or even tell us about it after you make a purchase. It's incredible what this product does.

CLICK IT HERE

MELANOTANII

That is one product that should not need many testimonials because it is tried and true. It simply works and rather quickly.

I'm a greek myself so already on the tan side naturally but I've seen full blooded Irish people ( so white they are pink) get tan from that product.

This would be a good product for those not wanting to live in the tanning bed. Stay in tanning beds too often and over the years and you end up looking way older than you are.

Back